Chapter 19

Hey guys! Trying a little something new this chapter, let me know if you like it. Thanks!

                            ~Raven

Sam's POV:

     Dean, Cas, and I walked across the parking lot and into the school. We went our separate ways as I walked down the hall. I arrived at my locker and opened it. I grabbed my math books and slammed the metal door shut. As I spun around to head back down the hall, a golden haired boy stared at me from the corner. We made eye contact and I think I showed a confused look.

     He walked over to me with a sly smirk on his face. I watched him get closer. Soon, he was standing close to me. Really close. Like, right in front of me close. He smiled flirtatiously and looked up at me. His eyes were the color of an autumn day. A brownish Carmel with a gold tint, which all matched his hair.

"Hey. My name's Gabriel, what about you?" He asked. Confidence rolled off of him in waves.

"My name's Sam. Sam Winchester."
"That's a nice name. Wanna sucker?" Gabriel asked. I looked at him with panicky confusion.

"W-what?! Oh- um, no, no! I-I'm good!" I stammered quickly. Gabriel hunched over and laughed.
"Dude, it's a lollipop. You know, suckers? Lollipops? They're the same thing." Gabriel said, still laughing a little. He pulled out the lollipop he was sucking on and showed me.

"O-oh yeah. Sure." I responded,trying to gain back my confidencd. Gabriel handed me a "sucker" and began to walk away.

"Later, moosey." He shouted as he disappeared in the hallway. I exhaled in relief. I continued to wallow in my embarrassment until class started.

...

     I walked out the doors towards Dean's car. That stupid car. He treated it like it was his most prized trophie. Anytime he said something about "baby" I'd roll my eyes, bite my tongue, and stay quiet.

     Dean walked towards me and patted my shoulder.

"Hey Sammy. How was school?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Hell was fine." I replied with sarcasm. Dean laughed and got in the car. "This... boy was talking to me today."

"Oh yeah? Who was it?" Dean asked curiously. I smiled.

"His name was Gabriel. He was... kinda weird, but cool, I guess." I responded. Dean gave puzzled look.

"Sounds familiar..... oh well." He said, starting the car. Cas walked up.

"Hey Cas!" Dean said happily. Cas walked over and kissed him.

"Hey." He said in a gravely voice. He hopped in the car and I followed. We all rode home.