Chapter 7

Dean's POV:

My head slowly awakened. My brain started to warm up as my eyes opened. I blinked a few times and flipped on my side. Sunlight peaked through my curtains. My big quilt blanket was ruffled and smashed against me and Cas. I had slept holding onto him all night.

I sat up and staggered out of bed. I felt my boss rush to the rest of my body. I stumbled out the door and down to the kitchen. I opened my eyes groggily and saw Ellen at the stove. She was making scrambled eggs. She turned and smiled at me.

"Mornin Dean." She said, still smiling. She was in her bathrobe and plaid pajamas.

"Mornin..." I said walking over to the bar stools. I sat down as a plate of food was set in front of me. The platter was covered in scrambled eggs, bacon, and potatoes.

"Why dont you wake up Sam and your friend, tell them breakfast is ready." Ellen said, shuffling back over to the stove.

"Ok." I said reluctantly.

I pushed Sam's arm. He was lying face down on his bed. His feet hung off the mattress. I smirked at how bad his bedhead was. I pushed the sleeping moose's arm again. He stirred and shifted position. my attempts of gently waking Sam up, failed.

"Oh well, sammy. you asked for it." I said as I jumped onto Sam. He groaned and moved. He turned his head to look at me.

"What the hell, Dean." Sam said with annoyance.

"Breakfast." I said as I walked out of his room and into the hallway. I pushed open my door and looked at the Raven haired boy sleeping on my bed. I kissed his cheek. Then I pecked his lips. His big blue eyes glued open and he smiled at me.

"morning." I said, gazing at Cas.

"Good morning..." Cas said as he sat up in bed.

I gently kissed Cas and entangled my fingers with his. I pulled him out of bed and we stumbled down the hallway, our lips still locked together. I pulled away and looked in Sam's room. It was empty. Thank god. I went back to kissing Cas. Then I remembered Ellen was downstairs. I pulled away and told Cas Ellen and Sam we're downstairs. He laughed and said ok.

Breakfast was ready for all of us once we made it to the kitchen. Sam was at the table munching down on his bacon. Cas and I sat beside each other and dug into our breakfast. We didn't say anything because the food was so good.

After I was done, i set my plate in the sink.

"Thanks for the food, Ellen." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome, hun." Ellen responded with sweetly.

Im tired of being a foster kid. I want Ellen and Bobby to be permanent. It hurts. I'm attached and when I get pulled away, I'll be completely raw. It's just that Ellen... She's the closest to a mom I can ever have again. And Bobby... He's what a father is supposed to be like. We are an actual, real family.