Dark (Zayn fanfiction)

Music blasted through the speakers.............

There I stood......oh and have I introduced myself? Well if I haven't..my name is Susan, I'm 17 i have dirty blond hair and hazel eyes my best friends are Kayla, 17 with red hair and hazel eyes...and Payge, 18 with brown hair and brown eyes....while we were back in New york....we happened to be the most popular ones in school.....we are currently students at Cambridge University, in London, England...well actually where finishing senior year at high school...currently we are in spring break.

Well as of now we are at a party... And you wonder why the drinking limit

in the USA is 21 and older!!!

Anyway like many others we just moved and are looking for our true matches...

That was until...........

I was pulled onto the dance floor by a very attractive male with jet black hair in an updo with hazelish-brownish eyes....

after that.....

He searched my back pocket..probably looking for my iPhone.......

He pulled out my iPhone 5 and added his number into it. He pulled me outside to be alone with him. I checked my iPhone to see .what his name was..to find it was Zayn Malik.

We stood in silence for a good 3 minutes..he then broke the silence and he introduced himself...I did to...

"You know I'm single," he said centimeters away from my ear....

I pulled away, "good to know."

"So babe what do you want me to do first?" He said moving closer.

That was it..i just got out of a relationship with the most hot/popular boy in my school...and I don't think I should get into a new one this quickly...so I got up and headed back to my friends.

But right when I thought I was going over to my friends an arm snaked around my small waist...

"Come on babe, were gonna have some fun," obviously drunk, a man pulled me over to the exit sign and started towards his car....

"Noooo!" I screamed.

"Feisty, just how I like them," the man said sending kisses down my neck.

"Let me go....I need to see my friends," I screamed this time kicking.

He didn't budge, "after we have some fun."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed and there signaled a bunch of people who came out of the bar and, wait, is that....ZAYN!!!!

Zayn noticed me to, and started after me. That signaled the man to tighten his grip of me and run towards his car.

But it was to late, wow zayn is a really good runner. Zayn, in a running jump, tackled the man and guess who else?

Ya me!

Well anyways zayn threw me off of the man and viscously started punching and smacking the man..

Me being kinda scared of that kinda stuff...said, "zayn."

No answer.

"Zayn!!" This time in a louder tone.

No answer.

"ZAYN..." I screamed, this time he looked down at me.

"What," zayn said curiously.

"I think he had enough," I said.

"Ok," zayn said and grabbed my hand and we headed back to the club.

Ya I mean it was weird cause I just met him and were not even dating....

But i must say I felt safe....

Who ever this Zayn Malik kid was... I was to make sure I don't fall in love with him.......