Chapter 14

The next day passed by.... Sealing it with a kiss from Harry.

So anyway, I got home and dropped of all of my books and you know school crap, at home. After that I just walked to Zayn's.

While I was on my way there.... I was pulled into an alley... By wait is that Brittney's boyfriend.... Chad?

Well that doesn't matter.. But as of now we were in the alley.. Oh great... And I was pushed against the wall.

"You know babe, Brittney was the hottest chick at school," I gasped trying not to look intimidated by him towering figure.

"And I mean WAS," he whispered pushing himself closer to me.

"Get the hell away from me," ya I need Zayn NOW!!!

"Fiesty!!!! I like it!!! Oh and what I was trying to get at is that your the hottest girl at school.... And I want you," wow.

"Ya I got it.... But sorry isn't it obvious to you that I'm taken by Harry and let me get this straight with you.... he would beat the living shit out of you if he found out you were doing this to me," I said.

"Oh sweetheart, were not even close to be done, now lets see who's better in bed.... You or Brittney!!"

His eyes got real dark but not even half of how dark Zayn's eyes get... I mean sure he scared me.... But I was kinda used to it considering you no Zayn.

He pushed me into the wall hard. I gasped. He started pulling my shirt off. I closed my eyes like I did last time .. Queezing them shut.. As tight as I could.

He put his hands on my bra.... Almost queezing my boobs.. I know what your thinking.... Like what hell... Why are you using such weird language... Well I'm sorry that I'm American!!!

As soon as I thought he would start at my shorts.... He was off of me.

Zayn picked me up in his arms and he put me on the back of his motorcycle.

As soon as we got to his house.

Well....

It looked like a freakin hell hole.

My eyes met Niall's.. And he looked like a reck. I felt so guiltly. Zayn just went into his room and slammed the door.

Niall came up to me and hugged me... I hugged him back.

"What just happened... Why were you so late?"

"We'll one of the sluts at my school, her boyfriend atempted to rape me.
And how did Zayn know I was in the alley?"

"I'm sorry to here that love, and he just started yelling that you were in trouble so he left the house to save you," wait what.

"Anyway where's Liam?"

"He actually just went to take a nap... Zayn's gone mad since you left the house," I hugged him again.

"Here I'll start helping you clean up the house," I said, Niall nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we were three/fourths done with cleaning the flat, which by the way Liam was helping by now, it was late out now and I just decided to spend the night.. But Niall suggested that I change into some of his T- shirts and some sweat pants. I decided it was time to go talk it out with Zayn.

So I slipped into his room surprisingly not making a peep. But he noticed.

I noticed vodka bottles and shot glasses etc scattered all over his room.

"Baby, why do you do this two me?" He groaned. Wow how can he ask that... And he wasn't even looking at me.

"Zayn, come on, I'm not even mad at you, and please don't do all that to yourself?"

I pulled out a tank top, and a pair of sweatpants, oh and I put my hair in a messy bun. Quickly changed into it.

"Your my...my everything," he whispered.

I walked over to his bed and put my small hands in his large ones and sat done in his lap but I faced him. I crashed my lips into his. Our lips moved in sync. He layed his hands on my bum. Slightly squeezing it. I pushed him back.. So now we were laying...with me on top of him.

I kissed down his neck. Ya I was gonna take control!!!

Ya no.

He flipped me over to I was under him and getting what I gave in return. He kissed down my neck. I held in the moan. He noticed so kissed harder. And harder. And I continued the moan. He jumped off of me and took of his clothes......

And did the same to me....

We clung to eachother...we continued the make out..when he pulled away...

We were both out of breathe....Zayn quickly pulled out a condom out of the drawer.

He wiggled it in front of my face. I quickly thought about it, i closed my eyes.. I mean I dont really wanna have sex with someone that Isn't my boyfriend. I mean he and I are both 18. I opened my eyes and nodded my head.