Chapter 5

We ordered our food.

And zayn called up a taxi to take us to his flat.

We still held hands.

Maybe I did like zayn Malik.

Once the taxi arrived, zayn opened the door for me.. It was now 8:30 and dark outside..

"Get in love" zayn said.

I smiled and went in the taxi. His other hand around my waist...

I fell into his embrace and slid into a deep sleep.......

When I woke up..I found myself on top if zayn in a blanket. "Zayn what's going on?" I said.

"Oh love, well you fell asleep in the taxi so I brought you to my flat..."

"Thanks, but I need to call Kayla and Payge," I excused myself.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Susan;"Hello"

Payge and Kayla; "Susan where have you been, we have been calling you nonstop"

Susan; "we'll I have been with zayn"

Payge and Kayla; "is that the kid that you didn't want anything to do with?"

Susan; "actually yes and I'm at his flat right now so by any chance could u guys come over?"

Payge and Kayla; "we would love to, we got nowhere to go so why not?"

Susan; "hAha"

Payge and Kayla; "Susan by the way your not gonna believe it?"

Susan; "tell me tell me"

Payge and Kayla; " we are dating those boys that we met yesterday at the night club"

Susan; "congrats, we'll I see ya soon this is the address to his place:

(Random address)"

Payge and Kayla; "thanks we will be there in 10"

Susan; "kk by now"

"Zayn I hope you don't mind, but I invited my bffs over with there bfs.." I said.

"The only way ill be ok with it is If I get a kiss," he said.

"We'll if you asked for it!"

I said.

The next thing I new I was on top of him, his lips crashing into mine, I felt fireworks, his tongue brushed my lip, and I allowed it in.

It felt right.

Friends arrive. After meeting there boyfriends..I found out those boys happen to be Zayns best friends..

Kayla stated, "lets play truth or dare!"

I laughed cause I know exactly what she meant when she wants to play truth or dare.

"This must be your favorite game cause you always bring it up," Payge stated.

Which made everyone laugh.

"We'll Ill go first, Niall truth or dare" said Liam.(Payge's bf)

"Dare," said Niall.(Kayla's bf)

"I dare you to go outside, and scream Liam is sexier than me," said Liam.

Everyone died except for Niall who's cheeks were on fire.

"Fine," said Niall who walked outside, and screamed, "LIAM IS SEXIER THAN ME!!!"

We couldn't stop laughing.

Niall then said, "zayn truth or dare?"

"Dare," said a smirking zayn.

"I dare you to kiss Susan," said Niall

Who this time was smirking.

"Fine," said zayn grabbing a hold of my wrist.

Zayn led me to his room and put me on his lap. Inched his face closer to mine. I could smell his minty breath. Next thing I new he was crashing his lips into mine... Wow 2 times in 1 day.