Chapter 16

(Okay so this chapter is dirty...just warning you:*)

I usually never drink. I don't understand the reason why I don't. I guess it's just that being an athlete keeps me away from it.

It's almost three A.M. And Alicia and Louis just left like five minutes ago.

I stare out the window thinking about all that's happened today.

I mean I can't believe I was almost raped by my slut of a 'friends' boyfriend.
Then saved by the one I yearn for.
Then had sex with him.

I honestly feel like a whore. I love Zayn to bits. But Harry I feel is trying to take things to the next level...and I know Zayn and I aren't officially dating. But I honestly want to be. Harry is a nice guy and all but I just don't feel that connection with him that I do with Zayn.

I suddenly felt two arms wrapping around my waist. I instintly knew it was Zayn. His touch. His voice. His everything sends me shivers.

I felt goosebumps rise on my arms. He started kissing down my neck. I turned to face him in.

"I love the way your body responds to me. My touch," Zayn says slightly caressing my cheek with his large hand.

His touch sends me into a trance. I open my mouth but no words come out. He leaves me breathless.

"We should really get to bed," I say changing the sexual matter he obviously means.

"Ya we should, right after we do something," he says with a smirk on his face.

I instantly know what he wants.
I guess I want it just as bad. Cause as soon as he drags me to his room, I dont fight it I just let it happen.

I finally find my words. "Zayn I would prefer to be in a true relationship, rather than umm friends with benefits."

"Babe, it's pretty much the same thing just with out a label, besides if it got around that you were my girlfriend then...uhhhh... Stuff would sorta start around here."

I scrunch up my face in confusion.

"What do you m-," I'm cut of by him crashing his lips into mine hard. Whenever we do this I simply forget about the world. And nobody has made me feel this way. No one. Not even Michael.

As he pulls away he pulls me onto the bed on top of him.

He whispers,"don't worry about it," into my ear leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Know just let me make you feel so so good, I know you know I make you feel good," I honestly enjoy his dirty talk..it turns me on.

He turns me over on my back. He pulls at my thong and I nod my head. He props himself up with an elbow.

I feel his fingers at my center. Slowly pumping in and out. Getting faster each time. I bite my lips so I don't moan.

Which he notices and pumps even harder. Using two fingers now. Pumping at an extreme pace. I mean this isn't the first this has happened to me but it's surely the most intense.

"Moan my name baby, I want to hear you moan my name," Zayn purrs into my ear, I can tell his eyes are dark.

I bite my Lip even harder.

"Come on baby, just once," he pushed.

I honestly can't take it anymore, "Zaaayyyyynnnnnnnn," I moan loudly. Seconds later he pulls his fingers out and leaning over to kiss me on the lips.

I pull my pants back up. He locks his eyes at me.

"What??"

"No your just so fucking sexy," he says not looking away. I just smirk.

"And i wanted us to be comfortable tonight, together."

"What do you mean I'm always comfortable sleeping with you?" I hope he isn't meaning what I'm thinking.

"You know.. Naked," he smirks.

He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. Smirking as he stares at my breasts.

I grip his sweatpants and pull them downward. He lets me with no hesitation. He pulls my shirt up. And my sweatpants down. I honestly don't feel awkward being just in a bra and thong with him in boxers.
He grips my thong and pulls with off of me. Along with my push-up bra. I palm his boxers and pull them off. He grabs ahold of me and pulls me into his grip and I fade into a deep sleep.