Chapter 12

Harry's Pov-

I don't know what's been happening, but I absolutely love Susan. She's beautiful, caring, loving, sweet, witty, and a very good kisser. But overall just stunning. Ugh Harry shake the feeling away...she's not your property....yet.

I should have just asked her out, ughhh...

And those eyes..those beautiful hazel eyes... Anyway we're gonna party tonight. Yessss.

Susan's Pov-

"Harry?" I asked he seemed to be daydreaming.

He knocked out of it, " ya babe?"

"Can you take me home now?"

"Of course," he said.

We got into the car and he started the car and we were off.

We got to my house and I thanked him lots, he just kissed me, hard. He pressed his tongue in and I excepted.

He started down my neck roughly kissing it.

I pulled away, and got out of the car, "pick you up at 8," Harry said driving away.

I got in the house and decided because I had no homework that I would walk over to Zayn's.

.........,,,.,,,........

I got to Zayn's and i knocked on the door.. Within a matter of 30 seconds he was at the door.

"Babe?" He greeted me.

"Hey," I said.

He picked me up bridal style taking me into his bedroom. Laying me down kissing my neck, in the place Harry did.

He reached my lips and I kissed him back.

He took off his shirt and pants, showing an expression which was saying 'your turn.'

So I did.

He started kissing my stomach, I really was tired from school so I just pulled away. But we were in his bed so I just hugged him, we started cuddling, he went to the spot on my neck again.

"Baby, how did you get to school? I could have drove you," he asked.

"I walked," I hated lying.

"Right.....and I really believe that," zayn stated, shoot I was gonna get caught.

"It's true," god I was diging myself in a hole.

Zayn got up and stood me up.

His eyes were turning dark...darker than they already were, I was terrified.

He grabbed my wrists holding them tight. He pulled me against the bedroom door. "Who took you to school?"

I was holding back the tears, "I already told you, I walked."

He pressed me against the door even harder this time, "WHO TOOK YOU TO F*CKING SCHOOL TODAY?"

I was on edge, "my friend Harry."

"Is Harry the guy who gave you that," he said pointing to the hickey on my neck. God..

"Nooooooo, I got hit by a basketball in P.E. today," oh my gosh I hate lying, Harry gave it to me I knew he did when we were making out in the car.

"Zayn, your hurting me, owwwwwww," his eyes lightened up. He loosened his grip and pecked my lips.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," he said really sad.

"It's ok Zayn," he hugged me.

I should leave Zayn's around 6, to get ready for my party.

It was 5:45.

"Zayn I um have lots of homework so I will just leave," I said getting my clothes on.

"Ok babe, I'm very sorry bout that," zayn said rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Zayn it's fine, I love you," I said kissing him.

One more passionate kiss later and I left.

I got home and restraightened my hair and changed into a lace flowing half tank top, saying on it, "made in the USA." With tight ripped blue jean shorts. And I slipped on some pointed black diamond 6-inch high heels. And I redid my makeup this time adding a little more this time.

I filled my purse with an outfit and makeup and shoes and everythjng that i need to prepae myself for tomorow, in case something happens and I end up not leaving that house.

I walked over to where Kayla and Payge where waiting for there dates.

"Hey there Barbie," Payge said winking.

"Hey," I said.

"Is Harry taking you?" Kayla asked.

"Yes, zayn wasn't invited," I exclaimed.

"We'll Cody from biology class is taking me," Kayla said.

"Fun," I said.

"Austin's taking me," Payge said.

"Nice, he's cute," I said.

They were all here by that time. Even Harry.

I slipped into his car and we were off.

By time we were there, I got out of the car, and received Harry's hand. We entered the house and it already smelled like alcohol. People were grinding into eachother. And I even found Brittany pole dancing in her bra and a thong.

Harry and i went to the kitchen and downed a few shots.

Ok maybe 4or 5.

We were both out of it.

I grabbed his shirt and crashed my lips into his. He pushed his tongue in. The next thing I knew I was against a wall Harry went down my neck and right to the spot where he went before. I moaned. Harry's lips were so soft and they were like a drug. Addicting.

Harry pulled me onto the dance floor where it was a slow song so I rapped my arms around his neck. He layed his hands right on my bum. At points he would squeeze it making me pulled on his hair... Which made him moan... Maybe be was being turned on.

"Wanna beer?"

I nodded and he was gone.

I looked for Kayla and Payge. But my hand was grabbed by wait, Gavin. Great.

I fought at his touch but he just through me over his shoulders. We entered his room and he layed me on his bed and started down my neck I felt to out of it to do anything. He also put some tissue on my lips. Did he just drug me?

I spit the tissue out but some of my senses were somewhat nocked out. He reached my lips and I kissed him back for the fun of it. But he kicked it up a notch.

He took of his shirt and pants to be only in his boxers I gasped.

"I wannaa baanng yoou bbabee," Gavin slurred into my ear.

Silently I cried.

Knowing that he is much stronger than me. I was just wishing that Harry would save me.

"Leavve mee aallooneee," I slurred back nervously.

"Onnlly iff I gett sexx," he was dead drunk.

My instinct was to sweet talk him and then kick his ass.

"Howw bouut you grinddd me first?" He was to easy.

He started to come at me but grabbed me and tossed me on the bed.

"Nicee tryy," he said smirking. "You knoww yourr a Verrry prettyy girl?"

I didn't say anything.

But gripped my shirt and started to take it off. Oh god.

I clenched my eyes shut and pinched myself hoping this was all just a dream. Haha no.

By time I opened my eyes and he was off me. Harry was punching him hard. Gavin returned a few punches.

He then grabbed my hand and took me into what looked like the dance floor place just distorted. I rapped my arms around him and he handed my a beer. I downed it.

I kissed his lips.

But I didn't stop I just went back for them.

But we were interrupted when a cop came into the house.

"Everyone out now."

Not even hesitating we left the house, we walked into Harry's flat.

I brought the purse inside.

"Harry," I said.

"Shhh," Harry rested his finger on my lips.

And with that, I fell into a deep sleep.