Chapter 4

We arrived to the surprisingly very fancy restuarant and zayn and I were led to a table by a waitor who looked about 18 or 19. Yes he was gorgeous but I forced myself to look away from his bright blue orbs.

I could tell he was checking me out and I could tell zayn was erritated...

The waitor pulled out the chair and motioned for me to sit..

Zayn was on his last nerves....

"Sir, I do not appreciate you eyeing and sending flirts to my girlfriend,"

zayn said.

Girlfriend...really...

With that the waitor glared at Zayn and asked what we would like to drink...i said water and zayn of course ordered a bud light....

Dang what is the age in London that you have to be for drinking...

The waitor returned quickly with our drinks...I rolled my eyes to see that he put a note next to my drink with his number on it...I looked at him and he winked at me.... Flirt

Once zayn noticed it and picked it up and ripped it in half....

"Susan, you don't you don't understand," zayn started

"What do you mean," I said

"You can't just fall for guys like him...he looks dangerous," zayn said with pity.

I laughed..."I don't see how that can be

dangerous"

"Um..how long have you been living in England now?" He added.

"A day and a half," I stammered..

"And how long do you think that I have been living here?" He stated.

"Um.. A year?" I guessed.

"Not even close!" He said with sarcasm.

"Life time?" I guessed.

"Yup" he said.

"Whatever" I stated.

"Oh dear lord," I said staring blankly at my iPhone.

"What's wrong?" Stammered a curious Zayn.

"We'll Kayla and Payge my bffs/roommates just texted me that everyone staying at the building can't go back to it for a day, due to termites," I said. Could this day get any more exciting.

"We'll you know your always welcome at my flat," he said rubbing his hand up my thigh.

I flinched and pulled away..to see a shocked Zayn staring into my hazel orbs...

I do have to admit, I enjoy the presence of Zayn. He cares so much about me that I just wanna get wrapped up in his arms.

With that my thoughts have changed about Zayn Malik.