Chapter 13

I woke up at 6 with a splitting headache in Harry's bed. And get this I was in my bra and panties. Great. And Harry was in his boxers.

I woke Harry up. God did he look sexy with that morning hair. Instead of getting up he just grabbed me and rapped his arm around me and cuddled me. And of course kissed me.

I got out showered and you know did the usual. Harry showered quickly and through a shirt on and some shorts.

I straightened my hair and redid my makeup. Harry handed me an Advil for the headache and we had breakfast. And once we were done getting ready I hopped in the car and drove away. Most of the people from school went to the party last night. And everyone looked absolutely tired. My headache was gone.

After along day of school I walked to Zayn's. He opened the door for me and I jumped into his arms. He kissed me. I felt the fireworks right there that I've always wanted to feel. Even his touch alone gave me fireworks.

"How was that party last night?"

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I asked. God here we go again.

"Susan, you see I feel like everyday I have to protect you and make sure your fine."

Wow

"I know," I said.

"But I can just tell in your eyes what's going on and babe I dont know if I like it or not," he said.

"What are you talking about not liking, everything's going great and I didn't go to a party last night," I said.

"Susan you saw me yesterday, and I'm sure you don't want to again so how bout we just let it go?" He asked.

"Ya," I said.

"So babe, I decided that were going clubbing Friday," he said.

"Ok great," I said.

He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"So, did ya-" I cut him off by kissing him.

We took it into the bedroom where he took his short and pants off and he took my shirt and pants off as well. He started down my neck. I moaned. He reached my lips again.

Zayn's Pov-

Susan is so damn sexy.

I want to have sex with her but were not even dating and I don't want it to be awkward in that way.

As of now, were making out half naked.

I could just tell she was hiding something.

Susan's Pov-

Zayn tensed.

Something's up. So I pulled away.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked, wow.

"I could ask the same thing," he acted so innocent, but cute at the same time, don't give in Susan.

He cocked his head.

I rolled my eyes, "you tensed Zayn."

"Oh, we'll I uh had a thought, well a gut feeling, that your hiding something from me," he said.

"Zayn there's nothing going on," lying again.

"Babe just say it, you and me both know that your hiding something," he said. I took a deep breath.

"Ok but you swear you won't get mad?" He nodded his head. "We'll my friend Harry the one that takes me to school is fake dating me for my protection," he tensed, his eyes got way dark, he pushed me against the wall grabbing my wrists and pressing against the wall.

"SO YOUR CHEATING ON ME?" He asked, well yelled.

"NOOOOO, I SAID HE'S FAKE DATING ME SO I DON'T GET RAPED," I yelled back.

His grip loosened and he left to the kitchen. I fell to the ground. I wasted no time. I got my shirt and shorts on quickly and quietly shut the door to the flat.

I ran back to my flat as fast as I could.
I went into my bedroom and crawled into my bed, I brought my knees up to my chest. I wanted to cry hard, but I just couldn't, It was like I was stunned.

I looked at my wrists which were red.

They ached.

I went into my bathroom and took off all of my makeup. And I changed into my pjs. I wanted to just rest and get all this boy drama away from me for a little while.

And 30 or so minutes later, Kayla rushed into my room and gave me her iPhone, "it's Niall," she looked scared.

I picked up the phone.

Me- Niall?

Niall- ello love, um I'm with Liam at my flat and um Zayn has about broken everything.

Me- oh no, your kidding right?

Niall- sadly no, but did you guys get into a fight or something?

Me- ya. It's a really long story.

Niall- ok well Zayn was saying stuff like I lost her, i lost her. And he's totally gorging himself with vodka. And he's punched the walls and slammed glass and stuff on the floor. I know it's late now, but tomorrow after school can you come over and tell Zayn your still his?

Me- I'm sorry this is all happening Niall, but I'd love to, and please tell him.

Niall- ya definitely, I mean I just got here 2 minutes ago and this is what's happening, so ill cya tomorrow, bye.

Me- ok bye.

I gave Kayla back the phone and I cuddled back up in my bed. I put my hair in a messy bun more to the side.

It kills me to know that the love of my life is in such a state of depression because of me.

I know you probably think I'm a stubborn bitch for not going over to his house right now. But it's late, and dark out, and I don't want to you know get raped.

I decided to text Zayn.

Me- hey, Zayn I'm sorry for not telling you, but I love you and only you. Please forgive me.

He never answered so I set my iPhone down and decided to just go to bed.