Chapter 9

After we finished packing up. Zayn filled up his car with everything we needed.

Zayn decided to go to a Marina to rent a small boat.

We got on and loaded the boat.

Once we got to where Louis and Alicia were hanging on there boat, so zayn through a buoy in between the boats and Louis through a line to tie the boats together.

"So mate what's been going on?" Louis said.

"Not much, um, Louis this is my girl Susan," Zayn said.

"It's nice to meet you," i said.

"The same to you," Louis and Alicia said in unison.

"And this is Louis and that's Alicia," zayn said.

"Oh my gosh were gonna be such great friends!"

I was taken back by Alicia's enthusiasm.

"Haha," I said blankly.

While Zayn and Louis drank beer in the back of the boat, I got to know Alicia. Like how she's 18, been dating Louis for a little bit more than a year.

Alicia's features were dark brown almost black hair, bright blue eyes, and Snow White like, skin.

"Hey so how's Zayn?" Alicia said.

"We'll he is a good guy and all just very protective," I said.

"Haha, has he told you, the, uh, event?" Alicia said.

"Wait what event, Zayn hasn't told me," I said.

"Oh jeez, it's quite a long story," she said.

I raised my eyebrows.

"What? I just can't believe he hasn't told you," she said making me even more curious.

"Just please tell me!" I said.

"Ok, ok, we'll when you said he's over protective, well it made me think of that, anyway. Zayn's old girlfriend died 6 months ago, and ever sense he's been overprotective." She stopped.

I just looked at her.

"And by the way, Zayn told us that he saved you from getting raped and murdered, ya um that guy kinda killed his ex, so ya," she stifled.

"Wait, so how did she die?" I asked curiously.

"We'll when they went clubbing, erm, well he went to go buy vodka, while she went to the bathroom, the man that almost raped/killed you was standing outside the girls bathroom. By the way that man doesn't like Zayn, so whenever Zayn is with a girl he tries to rape/kill them. Anyway, so the man asked Zayns ex, "where do you think your going?" And she said, "to the bathroom, duh." Then he took her with him into the bathroom and well, you know, raped her, then shot her in the head." Alicia stopped for the third time.

"Oh my god that's terrible," I said.

"Ya, but I was also trying to warn you about the guy getting to you....just keep your eyes peeled," she said.

"Hey do you wanna go over to that food barge and buy water?" I asked Alicia.

"Sure lets go," she said.

Once we walked over to the food barge, I was greeted by a young man who looked around my age. His name tag read Harry.

"What could I get for you?" Harry asked in a cute British accent,

"Two waters please," I said.

"Alright, here you are, your bill is $1.50," he said.

As he told me that, I noticed his green orbs. I quickly looked at Alicia, then I handed him the money.

"Hey so by the way my name is Harry," he said.

"Hey Harry, I'm Susan," I said looking into his bright green orbs.

"What brings you to England?" Harry asked.

"We'll I'm finishing of my senior year in high school," I said.

"Oh, me to, I'm finishing my year as a senior to!" Harry said.

"Haha, what school do you go to?" I asked.

"London Acedemy," he said blankly.

"Oh my gosh, me to!" I said.

"Haha! I can't believe it," he said.

"Ya, neither can I, well atleast I will have a friend other than my friends who moved with me."

"So Susan would I be a bother if I asked for your number?" He asked cheekily.

"Not at all," I said.

Harry handed me his iPhone, and I handed him mine.

"So has anyone ever told you that your beautiful?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes again, "yup," I said.

"We'll I will text you," he said.

"Ok by Harry," I said.

"Ok what was that?" Asked Alicia.

"What do you mean?" I said curiously.

"First of all you were flirting with someone you literally just met. And second of all, you gave him your number before me," Alicia said making me laugh.

"Haha, here's my phone, and i was flirting?" I said.

"Um, hello, you were flirting," she said.

"We'll I wasn't trying to," I said.

"Oh well, ugh I feel like a long smooch," she said.

I lifted my eyebrows, but yet I wanted the same.

"Ya me to let's go," I said.

We then both ran to the boats with two now empty cups, that we threw away.

Alicia jumped into Louis's arms and then rapped her legs around his waist and then she of course got exactly what she wanted.

Smooching.

So I thought to myself why not?

Then i jumped into Zayn's arms and he must have gotten the hint, because he crashed his lips into mine.

During the kiss we moved towards the front of the boat, he layed my down and well started kissing down my neck, and well you got the point.;)

------------------------------------------

Plz tell me what u think about this story!!!!

I've really been working hard on it!!!!

Who wants another chapter?

Then all u gotta do is comment!!

Plz help me out!!!

Thx so much!!! I luv u all!!!!