Chapter 17

(You all are amazing keep voting and reading, I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever..any who enjoy:)

I woke up naked instantly remembering what happened last night. Noticing his grip hasn't loosened. I moved his arms off of me and jumped out of bed. I could tell he opened his eyes slightly. Anyway I quickly jumped in the shower. As soon as I got out I blow dried my hair and applied some mascara. I not feeling in the makeup mood today. I remember leaving clothes at Zayn's house last week..so ill just wear those cause I really wasn't planing on staying the night. I exit the bathroom and head over to Zayn's closet where I left the clothes. I quickly get them on and head out to the kitchen to see Kayla cooking pancakes. While Niall had his arms rapped around her waist and his head on her shoulder. She appears to not even notice.

I sat at the table..where I didn't even notice Alicia and Louis seated as well.

"Arent they cute?" Alicia said with a smirk on her face.

I nodded. Louis kisses her on the cheek. I grab my phone out of my back pocket checking my notifications.
I have a new message from Brittney.

Brittney-hey bitch;) the hookers and I were going clubbing with our babes....bring Harry/cya at 9

Brittney is really annoying. Her mind revolves around sex and drugs and shit. I honestly don't know even Chad can stump to her level. I'm just gonna tell her no.

Me-hey!!! Thanks for the invite but Harry is out of town for the weekend..

I really don't know what Harry is doing but I really don't care. Brittney texted me back.

Brittney- booooooo u whore!!!!!

"Hun what's wrong?"

Alicia is such a good friend, "oh no it's just some slut from my school invited me to a party and ya I said no but she just amazes me."

"Let me guess is it uhh Brittney something?"

"Omg how did you know?"

"Stuff gets around here fast."

"Oh," thinking about what Zayn said last night.

I excuse myself and leave to Zayn's room.

Just as I enter the room Zayn is still sleeping. He looks much younger in his sleep. I put my hand on his. He snatches my hand in his as he slowly opens his eyes.

"Wow Susan you look hott, where did you get your clothes?"

"Well I left some here last week," I said.

"Good idea cause your gonna sleep here more often," he said receiving an eye roll from me.

"It would be nice to you know have a treat this morning," he said. Oh god.

"And that would be?"

"You know since you have never blown me, maybe you could do that for me, I haven't had one in ages," he persuades.

I roll my eyes again and look at my phone as I get a new message from Harry.

Harry- hey beautiful;) did you want to hang out tonight?

I just smile I love the way Harry treats me he's so kind and innocent.

Me- hey Harry! I would love to, I just got to check my schedule, thanks for the invite!

Zayn grabbed my small hand in his large one yet again. "baby, so what do you think? It's just once we haven't done this," he's says pulling me toward him and pulling my shirt and shorts off. He tugged at my thong. Rewarded by it coming off.

He moved over, I am now face level with his length. I took a breath before taking it hole into my mouth.

"Fuck," he said.

I sucked harder swirling the tip with my tongue.

"I'm gonna come," he said making me suck even harder. Seconds later a salty liquid was relieved into my mouth. I didn't hesitate as it flowed down my throught. I released myself from him and grabbed my phone once again.

"Who keeps texting you?"

"Uh it's just some new friends from school," I hate lying well I really am not cause Harry is my friend.

"And," he says.

"Are we doing anything tonight?"

"I wanted to go to a strip club..if that's okay with you," he smirks.

"And what would I wear?"

"That," he says referring to my bra and thong.

"Make sure it's lace," he contains his smirk.

"I would never just go like this," I said.

"Well that's how your gonna end up, you can poledance right?"

"Zayn," I said.

"Susan can you?"

"Well yea, but are you sure I should go?"

"Trust me you could get in any day," he says smirking pressing his lips onto mine.