Am i into him?

Then it totally hit me......

I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for him..

Well anyway I excused myself to where my iPhone was charging...to find Kayla and Payge both texting me....

I texted them both, "guys meet me on the porch."

Kayla: kk, is everything alright?

Payge: alright...cya there....

...................................................................................

2-3 mins later we were all on the porch..

"Sorry I took forever, Liam was questioning me to why Im leaving the room," said Payge slightly blushing....

"Ya me to, wait what exactly did you say?" Said Kayla which made me giggle.

Payge blushed somemore.....

"Do I need to get into detail?" She said.

"Oh god, guys you crack me up!" I said with a laugh.

"Anyway, I called you guys here because, well I don't know what to do....Zayn is amazing....just plain out amazing...and I also made a promise to myself that I would never ever fall for him...but obviously I'm Breakin that to myself...." I said with my head down.

"Oo girl you've got it bad, "said Kayla which made me giggle slightly.

"Sweatheart, you see us...we were in a quite alike issue with our boyfriends...but we followed our gut and instincts and were in love..." Said Payge.

"Thanks Payge, I really appreciate it...your both always there..." I said.

"We'll no problem! Your just the same," said Payge.

"Ya trust me, your there when we need ya..." Said Kayla.

I laughed and we got into a group hug but were interrupted by the boys who slung there girl over there shoulder...

....................................................................

Zayn broke the silence, "hey, so what was that about? Cause I really missed my lips on yours," he said with a laugh and wink.

I rolled my eyes and said, "girl talk I guess," I said with a shrug. "Wait you actually sabor the time we were kissing?"

"He'll ya," he said with another wink.

I shrugged it off and then found 2 arms snaked around my petite waist.

"Zayn, really?" I said.

"Oh so now I'm the bad boy?" He said making me laugh.

Then something hit me...

I wanted zayn..

he's what I need....

"Oh of course not," I said, he leaned in and pecked my soft lips.. Then we got into the kiss.

Ya I think I'm into him.