Chapter 15

Zayn's Pov.

Susan nodded closing her hazel eyes. I adjusted the condom. She kept her eyes closed.

Susan's Pov.

I felt Zayn at my enterance, I winced. He stopped.

"Babe?" He seemed worried.

"Just go," I said.

He thrusted in. And again. And again. Faster everytime.

"Open those beautiful eyes baby, I want to see your beautiful eyes," Zayn said.

I quickly opened them and he started kissing my sweet spot.
I moaned.

He started thrusting very very hard and fast.

I could tell I was almost at my high.

And I could tell he was to.

I started to pant.

And I moaned a few more times.

"Moan my name baby," he said.

I panted harder.

He thrusted harder.

And harder.

And harder.

"Moan my name," he said in a sharper tone.

"Zzzzaaayyynnnn," I moaned finally.

Ya I was at my high and so was he. He got off of me. We layed down in his bed sweaty as hell.

"Wow your not bad," he said winking.

I looked at him.

"Now that was a warm up, you will see how hard I go when we start doing it more often," he said winking again.

He pulled me closer to him. After he through the condom in the trash.

We layed there interwined.

He started kissing me hard.

I returned the kiss.

I pulled away and smiled at him.

He smiled back.

I just hugged him.

He played with my hair.

I have no clue how I got so lucky to be with him.

"Baby let's go out tomorrow," I looked up at him.

"Ok," still accepting we had sex.

Then those burning thoughts of Michael came into my mind. I scrunched up my face. I need to be over him. It's been 3 months since the incident. It's just in my mind I'm over him but in my heart I know somewhere deep down there. I still yearn to be with him.

Zayn picked up my chin making me face him directly.

"Babe, vas happening?"

I laughed, that was Zayn's thing.

"It's nothing," he poked my petite nose.

"Oh come on, you don't think I know when something's going on with you," when he said that I directly thought about Chad when Zayn came out of nowhere to save me, and Niall telling me about Zayn having some sharp feeling that I was in trouble.

I pulled away from Zayn and got out of bed quickly changing into Zayn's clothes.

He was confused.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door.

I met Niall who happened to be standing right outside the door next to Kayla.

"So who's been doing all that moaning?" Niall asked while Kayla and I burst out laughing.

"We're inviting Louis and Alicia over tonight to spend the night," Niall said.

"My gosh Ni it's kinda late," I said.

"Who cares at least it's not a school night," Kayla said I nodded.

"Seriously though, what was going on in there?" Niall asked Kayla asked as well.

"Niall, your never gonna know, and Kayla, on girls night out." She nodded while Niall ran off crying out.

Kayla chased after him.

I went back into Zayns room. He was still in the same position as he was before. I just layed there staring at me. I sat down on the bed. He leaned over and kissed me.

"You know you don't need to feel shy ever about changing infront of me, infact I enjoy the view," Zayn said smirking.

I just laughed.

He left the bed and changed into some sweatpants. Shirtless.

He grabbed my hand and we left the bedroom.

Once we entered the kitchen I was ataken back by Kayla and Niall full on making out.

"Ehhhhhem, ya about the moaning," Kayla and Niall broke away quite embarrassed.

I then headed to the door when I heard a pounding on the door.

I opened it and it was Alicia and Louis.

I hugged Alicia immediately, her and I got really close.

The others gave hugs.

Zayn handed me a beer.

This was just gonna be perfect.......