Chapter 18

As I pull away I instantly feel negatively about going to the frat house tonight. I mean I'm not scared of anything, but I have frequently been stalked by men and there's a high chance I may not be so lucky.

"Zayn, maybe we shouldn't go to the frat house, .we should just stay in and watch a movie or-"

He cuts me of my kissing my lips.

"Now why would we not go, are you scared or something?"

"No I'm just a bit concerned," I said.

"Babe just stay with me."

As we entered Zayn ordered me a cherry vodka shot. And I asked for another and another.

Zayn's Pov

10 shots later. I'm not trying to take advantage of her being intoxicated. But I want her to relax.

"Zayn let's dance you sexy mother fucker," she slurred and grabbed my hand pulling me to the dance. While holding a glass of jack Daniels in my hand. The dj played turn down for what. And she wearing a dance that hugs her ass, began grinding on me. I downed my jack and grabbed on to her hips.

Every movement got faster and by that time I had a boner. I grabbed her small hand in my large one. Picking her up bridal style. I carried her up to the stairs to the frat bedrooms. I set her down and we both struggled to take off our clothes as we began to makeout.

As soon as we were both completely naked she broke the kiss and began kissing down my body and grasping my dick in her hands and bobbing it up and down in her mouth. After a ten minute blow job we switched and I kissed my way to her vagina. I licked it and rubbed it at the same time.

Then I fingered her with two fingers.

Then we began kissing again.

I spread her legs and positioned myself on top of her. I slowly entered her tight vagina. She wrapped her legs around my back. She closed her eyes and began moaning.

"Faster babe?"

She nodded and I got faster threw out each thrust.

We both came and layed beside eachother in the frat bed.