What has gotten into me!!!

I really just wanted to talk to the girls...alone!!

I mean I'm feeling mixed emotions about zayn Malik......like should I give him the chance he wants or should I get to know him longer?

The girls both gave Liam and Niall a chance...but if you haven't noticed...I'm a bit sceptical on who I date...

It kinda all started back to junior year of high school...I met the new kid....Michael...yes I knew he was dangerous but he was EVERTHING to me...and he cared about me....

But we got invited to another one of those high school parties....and we would go together...but that one party......he got drunk....I couldn't find him anywhere around the mansion....I went everywhere....but I still had one room to search.....and I hoped he was there....and to my luck he was in the bed with the schools biggest slut...as soon as he met my gaze he through her off of him and ran after me....yet he was butt naked...I ran and ran and ran....not to brag but I am a very fast runner...

But I miss Michael...ya I'm over him but when ever I'm in the process of finding someone I always be as careful as I can...

.............................

"Susan," zayn said as he walked over to me. I turned to look at him.

"You don't need to hide anything from me," he said, pulling my hair behind my ear.

"I'm not hiding anything," I said.

"Susan, I know when someone is hiding something," he said giving me shivers.

"It's allmost 12:00 wanna go to bed?" He said.

"Sure, do you have a guest room?" I said making him laugh.

"No, actually this place is only 3 bedrooms," he said smirking.

"That's alright, I'll sleep on the couch,"I announced.

"Actually, were sharing a bed tonight," zayn said smirking again.

"Um why?" I said.

"Cause, Payge is sleeping with Liam, Kayla is sleeping with Niall, so that leaves you and me," zayn said.

"Ok fine, do you have anything I can wear?" I said.

"T-shirt, pants" zayn said.

"That will work," I said.

......................

Zayns pov:

Susan is stunning, I wish she was mine. I can tell something is on her mind. I just don't no how to get her to tell me.

The minute I looked at her and the way she danced...I knew she was gonna be mine...i know what to do....

Make out with her and attempt to make her get sparks.

Wish me luck!!!!

Susan's pov:

I walked in the bedroom following zayn who rapped his arms around my petite waist. He picked me up and spun me around...I was feeling sparks...

He sat me down on his bed and layed down putting me ontop of him...tickling me and kissing my neck..

I laughed...this felt right. Until he started biting my neck..was he trying to leave a love bite?

I didn't stop him, he then smashed his lips onto mine..letting his tongue slip through my mouth. I kissed him back..I felt sparks!!