Chapter 8

"Susan, Im really into you," zayn said, looking down.

"Zayn, look can we just talk in the other room?" I said...

"Sure, babe," zayn said.

....................

"Zayn the only thing that I've been keeping from you is that when I was back in New York...I kinda had a dramatic end with my ex boyfriend..." I said stopping.

"Babe, I'm here...don't worry you can tell me anything.." He said making me shiver cause those were the exact words Michael said to me while we were dating.

"Zayn, well," I stopped and started to cry. Zayn seeing this, came over and rapped me up in his arms and kissed my forehead....

"Shhhhh...." He said soothing me....

"Zayn, well, so here it goes....I was dating the most popular boy in school...and most athletic and well you get it...anyway we were going out for the entire senior year....well he got invited to a big party...." I stopped again this time closing my eyes and starting again..."I remember him saying, I'm gonna go get a drink...then 2hours later....he still wasn't apparently getting a drink....so I started searching every room in the entire mansion....execpt for the last bedroom....the master bedroom.........I hoped and prayed for him to be in there....and to my luck he was in there....except in the bed with the biggest slut in the entire school....." I said this time breaking down.

Zayn held me tighter.... "Shhhhh, it's ok," I cuddled up to him, even more than I already am.

"Zayn that's why I'm so skeptical on who I date, ever since I've tried to stay away from love, but zayn I love you, I know it's alittle early but I do," I said now looking into his eyes.

"Susan, I love you to, and I promise too you that I won't leave you out of my sight...I'm your protector, and by the way I have been waiting for you to say what you just did," he said with a wink.

"Thanks zayn, I really do appreciate you being there," I said.

With that zayn pecked my lips and carried me bridal style towards his bedroom....and with that layed me down into his bed and then he followed....till we were both in bed....

I really love zayn and I really have no regret telling him that...but the thing is I trust him..

Soon after that we fell into a deep sleep...in his arms......

................................................

I woke up to a shirtless zayn..I must say he is quite stunning shirtless.....

Anyway.......I moved out of his reach to find him moaning in discomfort. It was then he woke up.

"Hey babe," zayn said drowsily.

"Hey," I said with a laugh.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to stay at my place longer?" Said zayn.

"Hmmmmm, I guess," I said.

"Ok, great! I was just gonna ask....if you wanted to go boating?" Zayn said.

"Zayn id love to...but all my stuff is back at my apartment...." I said.

"Nonsense, ill take you out shopping," said zayn.

"Oh alright," I said.

...................................................................

When we got back, I went straight to the bathroom to change into my new hot pink bikini.

Once I got out..zayn had a bag full of towels and tanning oil and other beach necessities.

"Ready?" Said zayn.

"Ya...except I'm gonna go check on Kayla and Niall," I said.

When I entered the room, I turned wide eyed to seeing Kayla and Niall making out against the wall.

I turned back around then I jumped when I heard moaning. Niall was shirtless. Uh oh maybe I walked in at the wrong time!

"Kayla," I yelled.

My only response was moaning.

"KAYLA!" I screamed.

More moaning.

"KAAAAYYYYYYLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed at the top if my lungs.

"What," she said finally breaking away from Niall.

Niall took no notice that I was in the room because he started kissing her neck.

"Umm...zayn is taking me boating," I said.

Moaning.

"Alright. By!" I said walking out if the room.

Zayn looked at me and said, "ready?"

"Not yet, I'm going to go tell Payge,"I said heading into Payge and Liam's room.

When I entered their room I was also wide eyed to seeing a shirtless Liam with Payge on top of him.

Making out.

"Um, Payge I'm going boating with zayn, ok cool by," I said simply and left the room.

"Hey," zayn said once again.

"Hey, if I were you, don't go in their rooms," I said with a scared look.

"Haha, ya I kinda picked that up when I saw your face when you left Niall and Kayla's room," zayn said making me laugh.

...............................................................

When we entered the boat, Zayn started the engine..and we were off.

"Babe, so one of my best friends Louis and his girlfriend Alicia decided to meet us, don't worry they will love you and you will love them," zayn said looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head. Ok seriously what did I get myself into.