PRINCE OF OUR SCHOOL!!!

Tiffany P.O.V
Why are all the girls staring at me?Did I do something wrong?Then a girl walks towards me but before she could say something Mr.Min Ho scolded her.
---
Mr.Min Ho:Excuse me Miss Shin Hye ,for your kind information this is not your home and could you mind taking your seat?

Then the girl gives me a death glare   and go to her place.

Then bell rings ...
Luhan:Ahh...Tiffany I need to submit these papers to the teacher's room so I will be right back,okay?
Tiffany:Ok see you then.

Tiffany P.O.v
That history period was so boring.Ahhh..and I am so hungry.I think I should eat something .I don't want Luhan to hear my stomach making sounds.Then I go to cafeteria and buy a sandwich and a mango juice and sit in the chair near the window.Then an unknown girl comes and sit infront of me.
---
Girl:You are really a brave girl.
Tiffany:Nae?
Girl:I mean you are the first girl to have guts to sit with Luhan.
Tiffany:Excuse me what are you talking about?
Girl:(smiling)I think first I should introduce myself.I'm Kim Sae Ron and I am in the same class as you.
Tiffany:Nice to meet you I'm..
Sae ron:Tiffany Hwang,right?I heard before.
Tiffany:Y-Yeah and the thing you were talking before
Sae ron:Oh ...Don't you know about the rules?
Tiffany:Rules?aani
Sae ron:You can say that Luhan is the prince of this school.Almost every girl in the school loves him.Shin Hye,the lady gangster of our school also loves him.And in class everyone wanted to sit with with him so Shin Hye made a rule that no one was allowed to sit with him.
Tiffany:What?Prince?Ganster?Love?What the hell..
Then the bell rings
Sae ron:Oh god,I am so sorry but I need to hurry to the art room so see you later.
Tiffany:yeah

Tiffany P.O.V
What the hell was that?Luhan is the prince and blah blah.Anyway I don't care.Then,I decided to go to the class.On my way back I saw a group of girls blocking my way.When I got closer I noticed it was Shin Hye or lady ganster haha.
---
Shin Hye:Hey you!!Stop there.
Tiffany just ignored them and walked away.
Shin Hye catches Tiffany's collar and bangs her to the wall
Shin Hye:Didn't I told you to stop.Don't you have ears.Who do you think you are huh?And how dare you sit with my Luhan oppa?
Then she punches in Tiffany's face.
Then Luhan arrives.
Tiffany:Lu...
Luhan pulls Tiffany and take her away.