:) LOVE

Tiffany P.O.V

I don't know how to face Luhan.I am so nervous.Whenever I remember that moment my heart beats so fast.Saying this I walk to the school.When I reach my class I saw that Luhan has not arrived yet.I walked to the park.I still remember the moment when Luhan hugged me.He is the sweetest guy ever.I was in my own world when I felt someone patting my back.I turned back and it was Sae ron."Where are you lost into?"she asked me."I called you so many times but you didn't listen.Are you sick?"she asked me again.How can I say her that I was thinking about Luhan."Ah sorry,I didn't hear you"I replied her while smiling."Ahh I am so hungry.Let's go to eat something"she said.I just nodded then we went to the cafeteria.On the way we met with Mr.min ho.He was saying something to her.I decided to wait for her so I stood in a corner.Then suddenly somebody grabbed my waist and pulled me.I was about to shout but that person covered my mouth.It was Luhan.I knew it cause of his smell."Luhan,leave me it's hurting"I finally managed to say."Not yet"he said that and he grabbed my waist and he started running.Then finally he stopped when we arrived at the ground."What was that?"I asked him."I want to be with you"he said that while smiling.Ahh he is so cute and that smile just melts my heart.I didn't know what I should I say so I just nodded.Then he suddenly hugged me.I was shocked because of his sudden act. I was happy because I also missed him.But I didn't wanted everyone seeing us like that."Luhan,someone will see us"I said to him but he chuckled."Let them see"he replied.He is so childish but that makes him so cute.I tried to push him but he was so strong."I will only leave you if you will give me a kiss"he said that while pouting.Ahhhh god why is he so cute.

Luhan P.O.V

"I will leave you only if you will give me a kiss"I said that to her while pouting.Oh my god she was blushing and she looks so cute."I ..feel embarrased so close your eyes"she said.I did as she said.I closed my eyes then waited.But I felt nothing.Then I opened my eyes then I say Tiffany was running."Hey!"I shouted at her."First show me the proof then you will get it"she shouted back at me.She is just like a child.hen I smile alone like an idiot.After that I went to the class.I saw Tiffany and Sae ron talking.Then Sehun enters our class."Oppa"I hear Tiffany calling to Sehun.I fell a kind of jealous.

Tiffany P.O.V

I saw Luhan coming to the class but I acted as if I didn't see him.Then I saw Sehun coming to the class.An evil plan arosed in my head.I decided to make Luhan jealous."Oppa"I called Sehun.He turned to see Luhan's face and he was looking so funny.He was looking like a 6 years old child whose snacks were snatched by his mother.But I was really happy to meet Sehun oppa after so long.I really liked being around him.He was like an older brother to me.Then after talking for a long time Sehun oppa went to his class as the bell rang.I went to my seat and I saw Luhan staring at me."Soon I will prove it to you"he said that out of nowhere."Huh?"I replied to him."Soon I will pove it to you how much I love you so stay away from Sehun,okay"he replied to me."Why should "as I was going to say something he pecked my lips.Then he winked at me and left the class.I touched my cheecks and they were burning.I hope he will prove it to me soon so I would say him how much I love him.