Happiest moment...

Tiffany's P.O.V

I should get ready fast.I need to look after Luhan.After that I took a quick bath and I changed my dress.I was drying my hair when I saw the bag where I kept the gift for him.I took out the T-shirt and I smiled."I hope you can wake up soon so I can give you your gift."I said to myself.Then I took the bag and went to the hospital.I went inside the room where he was at."Oppa"I called to Sehun who was sitting on the chair.He moved his eyes from his phone to me."You arrived?"he asked.I nodded."That was fast"he said to me."I should take care of Luhan"I said to him smiling."He'll be very happy when he'll find you were always by his side"he said to me smiling."Hmmm I want to be the first person he sees when he wake up.It's a little childlish but still I want"I said to him.He just nodded.I sat next to Luhan catching his hand."Did you eat your breakfast?"he asked me."Oh Ani I forgot"I said to him smiling."Aish!This girl!You should take care of yourself too"he said to me sounding like my umma."You're right beside me to take care of me so I don't have to worry"I said to him which made him chuckle."Yah!I won't be there forever.Anyway I'll go but something to eat"he said."Ne"I said  watching him leaving the room.Then I stared at Luhan.He still closed his eyes and his lips were dry.I catched his hand even tighter then I kept my head on his hand."It has already been 2 weeks already now wake up soon,okay?Doctor said that there is only a less chance for you to wake up,it is not true,right?You'll come back to me,right?You said you could explain everything to me and I am here so wake up pabo and explain to me"I said to him and tears started rolling down from my eyes.I know he can't hear me but I just wanted him to hear this words.I bent my head and I rested my head on top of his hand .I was catching his hand when I felt that Luhan is moving his hand........."Luhan?"I called him.Then he again moved his hand."Luhan!Luhan"I shouted his name then he slowly opened his eyes."Owww my head hurts and where am I?"he said in a low tone."Tiffany?"he said suprised when he saw me.I quickly hugged him while he was still suprised.I started crying,loudly this time."Yah how dare you leave me?You told me you could always be by my side,right so why?"I shouted still hugging and crying."Tiffany?Are you really Tiffany?"he asked me then he hugged me back."I missed you"was all he said."Don't you dare to leave me again"I shouted.He nodded."Mianhe"he said to me.We hugged each other for a very long time then we broke the hug."Mianhe because of me you had to go through all this and I even didn't gave you a chance to explain.Mianhe for being such a stupid girlfriend"I said to him looking down.Then he cupped my cheecks making me to stare at his eyes.He wiped off my tears"It's not your fault so don't blame yourself,okay?I protected you because I love you and I can't let the person I love die infront of me"he said to me.He moved his face closer to mine and I closed my eyes.We were about to kiss when the door of the room suddenly swung open.It was Sehun oppa.We quickly moved away and I looked down because of embarrasement.He dropped the plastic bag that he brought along with him and he looked at Luhan suprised.He quickly jumped to his bed and hugged him.He must have missed him.He was really worried about him.They look like brothere.I just watched them hugging each other.I was happy that Sehun oppa forgot about what we were about to do."Anyway I am sorry for disturbing both of you.You can continue what you were doing before"suddenly Sehun oppa said to me and he was smirking at me and Luhan.It took me few seconds to realize what he meant.I quickly looked down because I was feeling so embarrased.Luhan noticed that so he hit Sehun oppa with the pillow."Yah!It is not like what you're thinking"he said.But Sehun oppa kept on teasing both of us while Luhan kept on defending."Ok ok I get it and don't shout too much.My ear drums are going to blast"he said while closing his ears.We both chuckled by hearing him.

After few days

Today Luhan is going to be discharged from the hospital.I am feeling so happy so I quickly got ready.Actually I wanted to stay at hospital but Luhan and sehun oppa told me to get some rest so I came home back.Thank god both mom and dad don't know about the accident.After that I quickly took my wallet and I headed towards the hospital.Soon I reached the hospital so I opened the door of the room."Lu.."I was about to call his name but he was not there.Sehun oppa was only the one present there.He looked at me and he just smiled."Oppa where is Luhan?"I asked to him in a bit worried tone."Don't worry he had to prepare something so he went fast.He didn't wanted to make you wait for him so I am here waiting for you"he said to me.I was kind of disappointed after hearing that.Today was the day when he was going to discharge but he left without me."But..."I was about to say something but he cut off my words."He told me to keep this a secret but I am telling you this because I can't see you getting sad without a reason"he said to me.I was so curious.I didn't knew what he meant.Is is going to breakup with me??Or is he leaving this town??Does he love someone else??My mind was full of questions when suddenly Sehun oppa patted on my shoulder."Yah!Don't think negative,okay?"he said to me.I smiled at him and I looked down.Although he told me not to worry my mind wouldn't listen to him.Seriously!!!Then I heard Sehun oppa sighing.He again kept his hand on my shoulder."Luhan told me to keep this a secret but I am telling you this cause I don't want to see both of you fighting without a reason"he said to me.I was really curious what he was talking about."Ne?"I asked him."Actually...he is preparing something for you"he said to me."What?"I quickly asked him because I was really curious."No I am not going to say more.I don't want to destroy his suprise.So this was your hint"he said to me.After hearing that I felt relieved."Oppa say me more"I shouted whinning like a small kid."Aniyo.."he said and pinched my cheeck.After that we went out of the hospital."Then I'll be going Oppa"I said turning to him."Let me drop you"he said but I refused."Aniyo I can go by myself.You need to rest too,right?So get some rest and let's meet tommorow"I said to him.He just smiled to me."Okay then bye bye"he said.I started to walk towards my home.I turned back and I saw Sehun oppa standing so I waved at him.He waved back at me then I started to walk again.

At Home

It was around 5 pm and no one was at home so I was feeling bored.I decided to take a bath.After taking a bath I jumped to my bed and I read a magazine.While I was busy reading the article about BTS,my phone vibrated.I checked who it was from and I saw that the text was from Luhan."Mianhe for leaving the hospital without you"was written there.I just smiled reading the text.Again there was a message."Come outside I am waiting for you".After reading this I looked out of the window and I could see him standing infront om my house.I quickly changed my dress.Good thing I bathed before.Then I combed my hair then I walked out of the room.He waved at me so I walked to him.He was wearing his causual dress but still he looked handsome."Why?Why did you call me??"I asked him.I pretended if I knew nothing."Actually I have a suprise"he said to me which made me smile."Really?"I asked him.He nodded.Then he took out a shawl from the car and he blindfolded me."Luhan what's this"I asked him."I am kidnapping you"he said.I started laughing."Okay you can kidnap me"I said to him still laughing then he laughed too.Then he gently took my hand and we walked somewhere.Then he made me to sit inside the car.After that he started to drive the car."Luhan?"I called him."Hmmm"he replied."I am really excited"I said to him."Me too but I am more nervous"he said to me."Nervous but why?"I asked him."Nothing"he replied.I just nodded.Then after a long drive we finally reached."Let's go"he said."We arrived?"I asked."Yeah"he said then he opened the door for me.As soon as I walked outside it was really cold.Wind was blowing really hard.Then again Luhan made me walk.After few minutes he removed the shawl from my eyes.When I opened my eyes I was suprised.I was really happy.We were at the same beach where he proposed me and there in the middle there was tables and chair decorated beautifully with a candle."It's beautiful"I said and my voice was trembling because it was really cold.Luhan quickly took off hi jacket then he kept it on top me."It's alright you should wear it.You might get cold"I said to him but he refused."You're more precious to me"he said to me.I smiled at his cuteness."Let's go"he said then he took my hands and we walked towards the chair.We both had a lot of fun.We ate many delicious foods,we took pictures and we even played games.After that we both were tired."Let's take a walk"he said to me and I nodded.We walked towards the beach.We interlinked our hands.We both were walking and there was a total silence.Then suddenly Luhan stopped.I looked at him with my puzzled face."I...have som..ething to say"he said to me and his voice was trembling."Go on"I said to him smiling.Then he checked his watch."Okay nice timing"he said.Then he suddenly knelt down.I looked at him suprised.He took out a small box from his pocket and inside the box there was a beautiful ring."Will...you marry..me?"he asked me and he was really nervous.I was froze there.I mean I never imagined he would propose me in this way.No words came from my mouth."I know this is really fast but I just want you to know that I love you more than anyone.I don't want any misunderstandings between us.It's okay if you reject..."he was about to say something but I hugged him."Yeah...I'll marry...you"I said crying.I don't know why but I cried.It must be because I was really happy.It was my happiest moment in my entire life.He hugged me back and BAM...there was a firework.We both broke the hug to dee and it formed a word."SARANGHE"I looked at Luhan and he smiled at me.I hugged him again."Nado sarange"I said to him.Then the next thing was his soft lips pressed against mine..........

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed my story now one more chapter to go :) And I am really thankful to all of you for giving love to my story...Saranghe <3