I LOVE YOU

Luhan P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could.Then I finally reached the cafe.I went inside and I saw Sehun sitting in the corner drinking his coffee.I ran to him.He saw me and asked me "Are you,okay?" "Say me what you wanted to say,fast"I replied to him while gasping for breathe."First cool down ,I will say "he said that while patting the seat near him.I sat beside him.Then he ordered a mango juice for me."I think Shin hye planned everything"finally he spoke."What do you mean?"I asked him as I didn't knew anything."I knew that"he said again."Listen Shin hye told Tiffany that you are her boyfriend and she showed her some red marks in her body.She said Tiffany that you were keeping it secret cause you want to protect her"as he said those words I was full of anger.I want to punch that bitch"But..."as I was about to say something Sehun cut my words"I know that you haven't done anything and you love Tiffany.Don't worry I believe in you".I am so happy that there is someone who believes me.Now how should I convince her?I dodn't believe that this bitch would go this far.But first I should convince her. Then I felt a patt on my back.It was Sehun"It will gonna be alright.I will help you."he said me while giving a warm smile.I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.I thought it was better to say her faster as possible.I planned to go to her house.Then I took my jacket and bid goodbye to Sehun.But suddenly he grabbed my waist."Hey!where are you going?"he asked me."I am going to Tiffany's house"I replied him while smiling.Then I ran to the door."ALL THE BEST"I heard Sehun shouting.Everyone one was staring at him.Seriously this guy :).Then I ran again as fast as I could.Then finally I reached her house.I checked the time 10:00 p.m but I didn't care.I rang the bell.Then after few minutes Ga eul opened the door."Hello,unnie"I greeted her."Oh!Luhan hello It's quite a suprise"she replied me."Ahh unnie where is Tiffany?"I asked her then she smiled to me."She is in her room.You can go to meet her"she replied while chuckling.I went upstairs then I knocked at her door.Then she shouted"Unnie I don't want to eat ,I told you.I am already full.Now don't disturb me and leave me alone."But I kept knocking without saying a word cause it was really important.Then she finally opened the door.She was shocked to see me."What do you want?"she asked me coldly.I know although you act cold you still love me cause if you haven't love me then your eyes wouldn't be swollen."Let's talk"I said her."I don't want to talk neither I want to see your face.So GET OUT!"she said that and locked the door.I knocked the door but she didn't open it."Sehun told me what happened.I swear I haven't done anything like that and I don't love Shin hye.Please believe me.The person I love is not Shin Hye but YOU.I am speaking the truth Tiffany.I can't hide it anymore.I LOVE YOU.So please believe me.So think about it.I will be going."Finally I told her those words that I have kept within me for so long.Then I heard her crying voice.She must be confused.I think I should leave her alone.Then I bid goodbye to unnie and left her home.

Tiffany P.O.V

I don't know what to do anymore.I am happy to hear that he loves me but what about those marks.What if he is trying to play with my heart again?God KILL ME I don't know what to do anymore.