SILENCE

Tiffany P.O.V

I turn to see and I see Sae ron waving to me.I just sigh I thought it was Luhan.But I am happy because I got a friend .Suddenly she asks me " Tiffany,are you sick?You look pale."I just don't know what to say.I can't say her that I miss Luhan."Anni I am just a little tired."I say to her.Then we both starts walking together.She keeps on talking but I can't focus on her.I am just worried.ahh what should I do?Then suddenly she pats me.I was shocked.She asks me"Are you really fine?You are out of your mind.".I was happy to see as she was worried about me.I could see it in her eyes.I didn't wanted her to worry about me.I wanted to leave because I didn't wanted her to see me spacing out again."I ----I forgot something at class so I will bring it back, you can go to your home.I don't want you to wait for me."I said that to her.She was about to say something but I ran away.

---

Sae Ron P.O.V

I could see that Tiffany was really worried about something.I asked her but she said she is fine.But I know she is not.I am worried about her.Now she is going back to school and Shin Hye is still there.I hope nothing happens.

---

Tiffany P.O.V

I lied to Sae Ron and now I am at the school.I ran so fast that I didn't realize that I have already arrived.I planned to wander around.As far as I know Sae ron will be waiting.I walk here and there.I reach infront of my class.I was tired so I went inside the class.I was suprised as well as happy when I saw Luhan.He was arranging some papers.He was suprised when he saw me.We just stare at each other then I suddenly turn my head.There was an awkward silent for a moment."Did you forgot something?"Luhan asked me breaking the silence."HU...Yeah I forgot my history book."I replied to him.I couldn't think of any other idea.Then again there was a awkward silent.I wanted to get out."I will be going "I said that to him and turn to the door.I was about to get out ,he rushes out from the seat and catches my wrist."Ca...n you ....stay for ...a while?"he asked me.My heart beats so fast.He always makes my heart flutter."Nae"I reply to him.