CHAPTER 23!!

Tiffany P.O.V

I woke up when Luhan called me."Tiffany,goodmorning let's go Sehun has already arrived"Luhan said to me while giving me a sweet smile.It was my best morning ever."Goodmorning,let's go"I replied to him.Then I saw Sehun oppa standing at the door."Oppa goodmorning"I greeted him then he replied me with a sweet smile.Then we went to our home together.Sehun oppa decided to stay at school because he had some work.It was still dark outside because it was only 4 am.We both were catching each other's hand."It's not fair"suddenly Luhan said to me."What?"I asked him in suprised."You call Sehun oppa but not me.It's not fair"he said while pouting.So cute isn't it?"I also want you to call me oppa"he said.:Ani ,I won't"I replied to him and I broke my hand free."Aish!this girl"he said that and he started to run after me.I ran as fast as I could but he was faster than me so,he caught me.Then I realized that I have reached my home.Then he grabbed my waist then he slowly pushed me to the wall."Say it fast otherwise you know what will happen,right?"he said to me.I nodded."Luhan oppa mianhe"I said it cutely and I saw him chuckling."Ok!this time I will let you go"he said then he released my waist.I was going to run to my home but again he grabbed my wrist."No morning kiss"he asked me which made me to blush."Ani you haven't evan brush your teeth"I said to him jokingly .He whined like a little kid.Then he looked down sadly."Luhan oppa"I called him then he looked to my face.I quickly pecked him in lips then I ran towards my house."Tiffany let's meet later.I love you"he said to me.Then I turned back and waved at him"I love you more"I shouted back at him then I went to my room and I got ready.

Luhan P.O.V

I don't take much time to dress up so I got ready pretty fast.Then I decided to wait for Tiffany.I waited outside her house.After twenty minutes she came outside."Oh Luhan,were you waiting for me?Did you wait long?"she asked me."Ani I have just arrived.Let's go"I said to her then we both went to the school.We both were catching our hand.

Tiffany P.O.V

As school was near I was more nervous.I didn't knew whether I should leave his hand or not.I wasn't sure if it was right for everyone in the school to know that we're dating or not.Then I felt Luhan hold my hand more tighter.I looked at him."It's okay and don't worry I am with you.We will prove to everyone that we love each other,okay?"he said to me.His few words gave me so much confident.Inodded and we went to search our class.As winter session started there would be changes in our classes so we went to see our names on the list.Thank god Luhan was in my class.Many students from previous classes were in our class.Sehun and Sae ron were also in our class.After finding our names we went to our class.Everyone was staring at us,mainly girls.Then I saw Shin hye.She was sitting on her seat.Luhan moved his hand towards my shoulder.Shin hye was giving me a death glare but I didn't care."Don't you dare to hurt her"Luhan said those to Shin Hye.She just stood there blankly.Then Sehun entered the class."Hello guys"he told us.Luhan and I greeted him too."I have something to show you two"Sehun sid to us.We didn't have any clue what it was.Then Sehun took out his phone and showed us a picture.We both were suprised when he show us the picture.It was of me and Luhan.He might have taken it when he came in the morning.I was sleeping on Luhan's shoulder."Give it back,Sehun"Luhan shouted at him chuckling."Aniyo aniyo"Sehun said that while running.They both ran around like a kid.I sat on my bench while looking at them.I saw Sae ron entering the class.We chatted for a long time while Luhan and Sehun were still playing around.Then a teacher entered our class."Ok!everyone take your seat"the teacher told us.I sat with Luhan while Sehun sat at back with sae ron.The teacher introduced to us."Hello everyone,I am Kim min jun your new homeroom teacher.You can call me miss.Min jun"she said while smiling.She didn't look too old but she looked very kind."Ok there will be a seat arrangement.It is a new rule"as she said that everyone in the class were sad.I also didn't wanted to seperate with.Our seat arrangement were pasted at the notice board.We all went to look.

Chanyeol and Jessica

Baekhyun and Taeyeon

kris and Sae ron

Kyungsoo and hyo-yeon

Kai and su yeong

suho and seo hyun

Tiffany and .....