ABOUT TO KISS!!!

Luhan:Then see you later.
Tiffany:Okay
Tiffany P.O.V
Then we went to our home.First I thought I should clean the rooms.Then I took a bath.Then I went to my closure tomchange my clothes.I don't know why but I was trying my best to look good.Then finally I decided to wear a tank top and shorts.I see the time and it was already five.I quiclky combed my hair.Then the bell on the door rang.I ran to opened the door.Before opening I prepared myself.WOW!!Luhan was looking so handsome.Then I realise that he has been standing outside.
---
Tiffany:Come in.....
Luhan:nae
Luhan P.O.V
It was my first time seeing tiffany in casual dressup and she looked so hot.I could'nt help but stare at her but I controlled myself because I din't wanted to look strange.
---
TiffanyShould we go to my room?
Luhan:nea?
Tiffany:It's quite there so we can fully concentrate so??
Luhan:Sure
Then they both walks to her room.
Tiffany:You can take a seat?
Luhan:O..k
Then tiffany sits beside him.
Tiffany:So,which number should I teach you?
Luhan:ahh..this one
Tiffany:It's simple.First take common then apply formula...
Luhan P.O.V
I was not able to concentrate in my studies.The way she speaks and the way she brushes her away was just so seet.I was just staring at her the whole time.
---
Tiffany:Finally over...
Luhan:nae
Tiffany:I will bring something to eat ,okay?
Luhan:sure
Then she goes down.
Luhan P.O.V
Her room is so clean and every thing is arranged so properly.Her room smells just like her.
---
Then tiffany enters the room.
Tiffany:here
Luhan:Thanks
Then they both drink the juice quietly.
Luhan:Are these your childhood photos?
Tiffany :nae
Luhan:Can I see??
Tiffany:sure
Luhan: You were so cute.
Tiffany :This is from my elementary schooland he is my first friend.
Luhan:so cuteee
Luhan ?P.O.V
As I was seeing the photos Tiffany leans on my shoulder.It was kind of embarrasing but I didn't wanted to wake her as she was looking so cute while sleeping.I could even hear her breathe.I softly brushed her hair away then she notices it and wakes up.Our eyes meet at the same moment and we pause for a moment.My hands were still on her soft cheeks.Then we both moved forward more forward and we were about to kiss...
---
Suddenly someone bangs the door.
Person:Ti..ff