FIRST DAY!!!

Tiffany P.O.V

Finally I am all ready to go.I see the time.Oh no!!already 7:30.I run to the doorway and outside I see the same boy who helped me before with a bike.He smiles to me.......He is just so handsome.

-------

Boy:You might get late so I can give you a lift.

Tiffany:But..

Boy:Come on ,It's all right.Now hurry otherwise we will be late for our school.

Tiffany:Ok

Then they both go to school in his bike.

Tiffany:Excuse me,um...um....How did you know my address?

Boy:Oh,you can say that we are new neighbours.I moved to your block recently and I saw you few days ago.

Tiffany:Oh..And thank you again.

Boy:It's all right and by the way I am Lu Han.

Tiffany:Nice to meet you.I am Tiffany Hwang.

Luhan:(In small voice)Your name is beautiful like you.

Tiffany:Nae?

Luhan:No,No it's nothing.Iwas just talking to myself.

Then they reach the school.

Tiffany:Thank you very much Luhan.I am very grateful to you.

Luhan:Aish!Don't say it again and again.I didn't do anything that great.Then I will be going.

Tiffany:Where?

Luhan:Shopping.

Tiffany:Huh?(Looking confused)

Luhan:Of course I will be going to my class.

Tifanny:Oh yeah.

Luhan:And do you know in which class are you?

Tiffany:aani 

Luhan:Then you should go to teacher's room.

Tiffany:Then bye let's meet later 

Luhan:Okay :) Bye

In class

Mr.Min ho enters the class.

Mr Min ho:Today we have a new student.Be good friends, ok everyone?Please enter

Tiffany P.O.V

I am so nervous.It is my first day and I don't know what to say.Everone is staring at me.And WOW!! Luhan is in my class.Thank god there is someone I know.

----

Tiffany:I am Tiffany hwang.I hope we can co operate with each other and be good friends.

Mr.Min Ho:Tiffany you can take your seat where ever you like.

Tiffany P.O.V

What the hell ! But where should I sit.I don't know anyone.Then I see Luhan waving at me and luckily the seat beside him was empty so I decided to sit there.As I sat there all girls stared at me.I got nervous.But why were they staring at me??I hope it's not something bad.