Grandma's love <3

Luhan's P.O.V 

It has been 3 days since Yoona went to America.Since today is Sunday there was no school today.I was feeling kind of bored.I was laying in the sofa in my room then suddenly my phone vibrated.I picked my phone and there was a new message.It was from my grandma."Luhan I have baked your favorite cookies,do you want to have some??I know you are feeling bored so come on".I thought that it was a good idea so I got ready.Then I remembered the promise that I made with Tiffany so I messaged her."Let's go to my grandma's house.I'll come to pick you in 10 min so get ready".

Tiffany's P.O.V

I got ready fast as Luhan will be coming.I decided to take some flowers for grandma.So I plucked some flowers from my garden and I made a bouquet.I really love flowers and I hope she'll love it too.Then I made a bouquet of flowers.After few minutes Luhan came to pick me up."Mom I'll be going"I said to my mom then I headed out."Sorry for making you wait"Luhan said to me opening the door of the car."It's alright"I replied to him.Then I sat at the front seat."Is that bouquet for me?"Luhan asked me managing his seat belt."Aani it is for your grandma"I said to him."Ahhhh I am hurt"he said to me acting if he was really hurt."Mianhe oppa"I said to him then a big smile appeared on his face."That's better"he said to me.Then he drove the car.Non of us spoke one word. Very touching song was being played inside the car.I was feeling really sleepy and I didn't realize that I felt asleep listening to the song.

Luhan's P.O.V

I looked at Tiffany to check if she was okay then I found her sleeping peacefully."She's really beautiful while sleeping also"I said to myself.Then after a long way we finally reached my grandma's house.There is also near her house.I shook her softly to wake her up."Tiffany we have arrived.Let's go"I said to her.Then she woke up."Mian"she said then she carried the bouquet.Then we both went inside the house.There were few maids standing there.They greeted at us."Where is grandma?"I asked to one of their maid."Umm she is in her garden"she replied.Then we both went there.I saw that Tiffany was kind of nervous so I cupped her cheecks."Don't worry.She is a very kind person"I said to her to make her fell a little better.Then she nodded and smiled at me."Thank you for removing my nervousness"she said to me.Then we both went to the garden.My grandma was sitting in the chair facing towards the sea in her beautiful little garden."Grandma"I said to her softly.Then she turned back.I went to her then I gave her a warm hug."I missed you"I said to her."I missed you more my son"she said to me.Then after our sweet moment she broke the hug.She saw Tiffany standing there."Luhan do I know her?"she asked me."Anyoung haseyo.Tiffany imnida"Tiffany greeted to her but grandma was still confused."She is the one whom you always wanted to see"I said to her then she gave a warm smile to me."She's really pretty"my grandma said to me.Tiffany gave her the bouquet."I made this bouquet for you.I hope you liked it"she said to grandma.She took it happily."I really loves flower"she said to her then they both talked continuously.They both got along very well and so soon.I was happy to see that."Grandma I'm hungry"I said to her."Oh!Mian I forgot about you
"grandma said to me.I pouted at her."I was joking.How can I forget my precious grandson?"she said to patting my head.Then she went downstairs to prepare something to eat."Did you like my grandma?"I asked Tiffany."I loved her"she said."She make me remember of my grandma.Then way she talks and loves me"she continued and her eyes were teary.I hugged her."She's also your grandma so don't cry,okay?You look ugly while crying"I said to her which made her chuckle."I want to take you somewhere"I said to her breaking the hug.I pulled her to the stairs.She was still suprised."Grandma,I want to take her somewhere.We'll be back soon,okay?"I said to my grandma."Have fun"grandma shouted from the kitchen.Then again I pulled her outside then I told her to seat in the car.Then I took her to the sea near my grandma's house.After couple of minutes we reached."Wow it's beautiful"Tiffany said to me opening the door of the car."Should we take a walk?"I asked her and she nodded happily."I always used to come here when I was sad or when I wanted to cry.This place cools my heart."I said to her then she just smiled to me."I wanted to bring the person I love most here and now I have done"I said to her and I saw her blushing."Now I want to bring our children next time"I said to her."Then you should find someone soon and get married"she said to me in a teasing tone."Okay then I'll marry Shin hye"I replied to her."Yah,don't ever think about that"she said to me rolling her eyes.I laughed out loud and I pinched her cheecks.Then there was a total silence."Tiffany I have something to say to you"I said to her breaking the silence."What?"she asked me.Then I took out a small box.I took out the small diamond ring then I bend down on my knees."Will you be my fiancee?"I asked to her."I don't think we can marry in such an early age but I don't want others to take...."I was about to say something but she jumped and gave me a hug.We both fell down on the ground.She started sobbing."Are you sad about this proposal?"I asked her then she shook her head."I...am very...happy"she said still sobbing.I again hugged her tightly."Thank you"I said to her.Then we stayed like that for some minutes.After that took a short walk."It's cold"I heard Tiffany saying so I hugged her."Is it warm now?"I asked her and she nodded."Should we go back?"I asked her then she nodded so went back.

At home

"You two look very happy.Did something happened?"grandma asked to us in a teasing way."A-ani"I said to her then she chuckled.Then we all ate our dinner."It's delicious"I said to her and I started to eat."Luhan you're grown up now and you have a girlfriend so you should act more like an adult"grandma aid to me.I felt kind of embarrased.Then I eat quietly."Now you look like a gentleman"she said to me and Tiffany was busy laughing."Tiifany did you knew that when Luhan was a child he..."she was about to say something but I cut off her words."Grandma don't say it.Please"I begged at her with my puppy eyes."Stop it Luhan.You're old now to look cute doing aegyo"grandma said to me and all of us started laughing.Then after our sweet moment we decided to head back.

Tiffany's P.O.V

Then we walked outside.Grandma came to drop us."Come to visit again,okay?"she said to us and we both nodded.Luhan gave her a hug."I'll miss you"he said."You can come anytime if you miss me and make sure to bring Tiffany as well"she said to Luhan.Then Luhan went to take the car.I also hugged her."Thank you"I thanked her."Take care of my grandson,okay?He is not good in expressing himself so don't think that he don't love you.I know him very well and he really loves you"she said to me."I love him too grandma"I replied to her.Then she gave me a warm smile."Tiffany let's go"Luhan shouted from the car."I'll be going then,grandma.Take care and goodnight"I said to her."Ne and you too take care"she said to me.Then I went to the car."Let's go"Luhan said and he drove the car.