NEW STUDENT

Hello everyone......Thank you all for supporting my story and reading it :)I hope you will like this story in the future as well....Please give a lot of love.....

CHAPTER 25 begins....

Hello everyone my name is Im Yoona and I hope we can be good friends.(In the seat planning at chapter 23 I kept Yoona and Chanyeol as seat partners but I am changing it here.And the new student who transfered from America is gonna be Yoona)

Teacher:Yoona you can take a seat.

Yoona just nodded then she took a seat at the second bench with Lay.

Tiffany P.O.V

Ahhhhh first period history again.It is boring as hell.I looked at Sehun oppa and he was sleeping so I didn't disturbed him.I was just looking around the class then I noticed that Yoona was turning and looking at someone and she was smiling.I didn't knew she had a friend here.Then she waved to that person.Finally it was break time.The teacher asked Yoona to come at the staffroom to fill some form.Luhan and I went outside to roam around."Are you bored"Luhan asked me.I just nodded cause I didn't have energy to talk."Come here I will take you somewhere interesting"he said me while grabbing my hand but he suddenly stopped when someone back hugged him.And it was Yoona !!"I missed you oppa"Yoona said.Luhan turned front and he hugged her too."Me too"he said.I was suprised because of their sudden act.Then Luhan broke the hug and he pulled me forward."Tiffany,meet my childhood friend,Yoona.We grew up together.We spent most of the time together as our parents were busy on their bussiness and we were neighbours but she went to America to study"Luhan said.I greeted to her."Hello I am tiffany.Nice to meet you"I said to her."Hi I am Im yoona.Nice to meet you too."she said while smiling and she sure was beautiful."You are really pretty"Yoona said to me."Of course she is cause she is my girlfriend"Luhan suddenly said out of nowhere.It might be my imagination but she seemed a little sad to me.It might be because she loves Luhan.NO NO NO Tiffany don't think negative she is just his friend."Wow!you two will look very good together"Yoona said.Then the break was over so we headed to our class.Luhan and Yoona both kept on talking.I was feeling lonely.Luhan seemed really happy while talking to Yoona.I felt kind of sad or jealous although I knew that she is just his friend.Then we finally reached our class.They were still talking so I quietly went to my seat.

Luhan P.O.V

Me and Yoona kept on talking.I was really happy to meet my childhood friend.But I noticed that Tiffany was silent this whole time.I wanted to approach her but Yoona kept on asking so many questions that I was unable to approach her.She kind of looked sad.I hope she don't misunderstand our relation.

Tiffany P.O.V

As I was sitting in my seat Sae ron approached me."Hello"she said cutely."Hi"I replied to her."ahhhh due to this assignment we haven't talked much,right?It's so boring"she said while whinning like a child.I just smiled to her."Isn't that girl too clingy towards Luhan?"Sae ron said to me.I just smiled to her."Aani she is just his child hood friend.She is pretty,right?"I replied to her."She is pretty and kind as well so be more careful.She might take Luhan away from you."sae ron said." Aani she is just her friend"I tried to convince her.Then our homeroom teacher entered the class.Sae ron went to her seat and I sat with Sehun oppa."Did you meet Yoona?"he asked me."Yeah.Do you know her?"I asked him."Yap she was my child hood friend too but I was not too close with her and we didn't talk much.One day I went to Luhan's home and Yoona was also in his house.It was our first meeting"he said to me.

Homeroom teacher:Everyone please listen,here is a notice for you.It says that you all are going to have your prom party after 14 days so you all can start preparing for it and as usual you are going to have your partners.You can choose whom you like as your partners and formal dresses are compulsory.So,this is the notice.I hope you all will enjoy the party.Thank you.

Tiffany P.O.V

After saying that teacher went out."Luhan is your partner,right?"Sehun oppa asked me.I just nodded to him."Guess now I have find a partner but who?"he said."What about Sae ron?"I asked him.Then he just stared at me."Not bad"was the answer.Then I just smiled at him.Now it was lunch time.Luhan and I was walking to canteen when Yoona approached us."Hi oppa and Tiffany"she said.We both smiled at her.Then she also joined our group.As before they kept on talking and I was feeling bore.I don't know why but I was getting pissed up.Then Sehun oppa suddenly approached."Hello guys"he said.We greeted him back and yoona hugged him too.Thank god I got a friend I said to god as I knew that I was going to get alone again.Then as we were about to eat our lunch Sae ron came."Guys I have a plan,Let's go to shopping togrther"she said.We all agreed."Sae ron,do you have a partner?"sehun oppa asked her than I saw Sae ron blushing She shook her head."Great will you be my partner?"Sehun asked sae ron pouting.She just nodded.We all were happy.
"Now I am only left"Yoona said."Will you be my partner?"suddenly Kai asked her out of nowhere.We even didn't noticed that he was listening our conversation."Sure"Yoona accepted his proposal."Great then let's go together"I said."Sry but I already promised my friend that I'll go with him,mianhe"he said then he went.Then we all planned to meet infront of the station at 11 am.Then we ate our lunch and as the bell rang we went to our class.****time spent ****Finally home time.This time also Yoona came with us.She talked with Luhan whole way and she would tell me to join the conversation but again later I would be all alone.Thank god her home came at first then ours."Bye byeI'll be going" she said to us waving her hand.We waved her back.Then she ran to me and she said"Mianhe I think I talked to Luhan too much,right?Sorry cause I really missed him but from tommorow I won't do that and Sry for making you lonely.Sorry for everything.I hope you'll forgive me"Then she went toward her house and again she waved at us.She isn't that bad I thought myself.Then it was me and Luhan only.It was so awkward.He talked to Yoona without hesitating but he keeps silent when it is me.I felt a little bad."I'm sorry"he said.I was still angry with him so I ignorned it."I know you are mad at me but I'm really sorry.You know I tried to talk to you but Yoona kept on talking so"he said loking sad.I was walking infront of him.I just ignorned him and I kept on walking.Then he walked infront of me and he blocked my way."I am really sry.Please forgive me"he said with his puppy eyes.I couldn't control myself cause his face was so funny,I started laughing.Then he joined laughing too.Then we both walked to our home."I don't know why but I really get angry when any girl talk to you.Mian for being greedy."Aani it made me happy"he said while putting his hands on our cheek."But she is a nice girl"I said to him."Nae she is"he replied."Let's go to the park"he suddenly said.I agreed as I also wanted to spend more time with him.We went to the park catching our hands.When we reached at the park we sat on the bench.Sun was about to set so the scene was really beautiful."Will you sing a song for me"I asked him because I wanted to hear him sing one more time.He just nodded."I'll sing for you a chinese song"he said."Are you chinese?"I asked him."Nope My mom is chinese"he said while smilind.Then he sang a song.(The song is given up)While singing he catched my hand then he would smile at me.After finishing the song he said"I really love you and I will always love you so don't worry about Yoona,okay?"he said.I kind of felt relieved."I love you too"I replied to him.Then he suddenly he kissed me and I kissed him back.

So guys how is this chapter???I hope you liked it.In next chapter I'll be directly writing about the shopping part.I hope you will read it and give a lots of love to my fanfic.......and I am sorry if there is any grammar mistake :)