GA EUL HWANG!!!

Suddenly someone rushes into the room
Girl:ti..ff
Luhan P.O.V
After the person arrival we both were shocked.Our lips were only one inch away and my hands were still on her cheecks.Then I hear Tiffany telling the girl unnie(sister).I quickly moved my face and hands away.
---
Tiffany's sister:I am sorry if I interrupted you.Don't mind me you can continue.
Luhan:Ani ani it's nothing like that.It's just a misunderstanding.Actually I am your sister's friend Lu Han.Nice to meet you.
Tiffany sister:I forgot to introduce myself.I am Ga Eul Hwang and as you already know I am tiffany's sister.
Tiffany:unnie ,you didn't told me that you will be coming home fast today.
Ga eul:oh sorry  I finished my work early so I directly came home and see I have brought your favourite cake.Anyway Tiffany you did't tell me that you have such a handsome boyfriend.
Tiffany:Boy...what...boyfriend?No he is not my boyfriend .He is just a friend,unnie
Ga eul:It's all right you don't need to hide it from me.And please continue I will go downstairs.
Tiffany:Unnie stop it .we are not dating
Tiffany P.O.V
I tried to tell her the truth but she just ignored me.
---
"I am sorry"Tiffany and Luhan both said at the same time.Then they looked at each other and brust into laughter.
Tiffany:I am sorry.I tried to explain but she doesn't listen to me.
Luhan:no no it's alright .It was my fault too.If I hadn't...
LUHAN P.O.V
Then I saw Tiffany blushing.She bent her head but I saw her and she is so cute.Then again someone came into the room.It was Ga eul.
Ga eul:Actually Luhan,mom and dad are coming early tonight and I already told them everythng.They said that they wanted to meet you so you are staying here for diner.
"WHAT"Tiffany and luhan both shouted in amazement.
Ga eul:So luhan get prepared.It is a test for you.You need to pass it if you want to marry my precious Tiffany.Luhan all the best.