ODD FEELING!!!

Tiffany:Is it....is it okay if we go together??
Luhan:Sure..
Then they both start walking.
Tiffany P.O.V
Ahhhh...what the hell!!!I totally forgot about the bell.Now what?And the worse thing is that it is our homeroom teacher's class.Whatever,I am not alone.I have Lu..Wait is he still angry??Let's see.
---
Then both of them eyes meet at the same time.They pause for a moment but both of them turns their away head due to embarrasement.Both of them walks to the the class without saying a word.Then they reach to the class.

Mr.Min Ho:Oh you two are finally back.May I ask you where were you two?Or are you dating?
(Everyone stares at them and she sees Shin Hye and her stupid gang staring at them too.)
Tiffany:No,it's nothing like that.
Mr min ho:Then what is the reason Ms.Hwang and Mr.Lu?
TiffanyP.O.V
What should I say?I don't want the whole class to know about the incident?
---
Luhan:Actually sir,I was showing her the school as she is new.
Mr.min ho:Oh,then are you gonna be a tourist guide from now on,Luhan?
Tiffany:Sir,it's not his fault.I asked him to guide me.It's my fault.
Luhan:No sir,it's my fau...
Mr.min ho:Will you stop defending each other?It's the fault of both of you.So you are going to do the Maths assignment three times,okay?
Both:Ok.
Mr.min ho:You can take your seat.
Both of them takes their seat.....Then its finally home time.
Tiffany P.O.V
Oh thank god it's Maths.I like maths and I am pretty good at it.Hurray!!!
---
Luhan:Tiffany..um...I am sorry.
Tiffany:For what?
Luhan:For ...for hugging you.
Tiffany:It's all right.
Luhan:Really??Thanks...Then should we go home together??
Tiffany:Huh?
LuhanI mean we are going to the same way and it's better to walk together that walking alone,right??
Tiffany:Nae.Let's go.
Luhan:Hmmmm
Then at road
Luhan:Are you okay??
Tiffany:Yeah.
Luhan:Can I ask you something??
Tiffany:Sure.
Luhan:Are you good at maths??
Tiffany:Pretty good.
Luhan:Then is it okay if I come to your place???
Tiffany:What??
Luhan:I mean I am pretty bad at maths and I don't think I can complete my assignment.So,it would be a great help if you will let me??
Tiffany P.O.V
What should I say??It would be my first time bringing a boy in the house but how can I say no.I think it's okay because mom,dad and sis won't be at home.
---
Tiffany:O...Ok