WHAT'S THIS FEELING??

Tiffany P.O.V

Where is he taking me?Ah.....my face hurts a lot.What should I do?Then we reach to the ground.He tells me to sit in the bench.I do as he says.He seemed kind of angry but I don't know the reason behind it.Then he sits beside me.

---

Luhan:(In soft voice)I am very sorry.It's because of me you went to this trouble.

Tiffany:Huh?

Luhan:I'll never trouble you again.Ever...I think if I stay beside you it'll just cause you trouble.

Tiffany:St..o..p

Luhan:I'll never talk to you again.I don't want to cause trouble for you.We are now just strangers..

Tiffany(In angry voice):Stop Stop it!!It's not because of you.You were the person with whom I could smile.You were the reason behind that happiness.You were always there for me when I was alone and lonely.Then how could you say this...

Tiffany P.O.V

I slowly  punched him on his shoulders.I don't know why but tears dropped from my eyes.Those few words hurt me so much.Then suddenly he hugged me...

---

Luhan P.O.V

I'm sorry.I was just angry of myself for causing you trouble.Because of me you were hurt but I din't knew that spending time with me made you happy.I'm sorry and THANK YOU.I'll never leave you alone.I promise.

---

Tiffany P.O.V

Why is my heart pounding so fast?It's feels like my heart is gonna jump out.My face feels so hot  and I think I am blushing.What should I do?I don't want him to see me blushing.What is this feeling?

---

Luhan P.O.V

She is so soft and she smells so nice.I wish I could hug her every minute no every second.Then I realize that I have been hugging her for 5 minutes.Then I release her.Ahhh...I feel so awkward.How could I hug her?Seriously.What should I do now?

---

Luhan:um...um...Let's go the infirmary.

Tiffany bends down as she don't want Luhan to see her blushing.

Tiffany:Nae

Luhan P.O.V

Why is she bending down?Is she angry with me?What shall I do?

---

Luhan:Let's go.

Tiffany:Nae

Luhan walks infront while Tiffany follows him.Then the nurse gives her medicine.

Luhan:I...I'll be going first.

Then suddenly Tiffany grabs his han.

Tiffany:T...thank you

Luhan P.O.V

As I was about to leave Tiffany suddenly grabs my hand.Then she says thank you and oh my god...She is blushing and ahe is so cute...