Worst Moment

Tiffany's P.O.V

Today is our 4th monthsary and I want to buy something precious for Luhan.So I decided to go to buy it.I tried to call him and suprise him but he is not picking up."He might have forgotten it"I thought."He must be busy so he couldn't pick up my calls"I said to myself to remove my negative thoughts.I decided to go to the gift shop.I went there and I bought cute couple t-shirt for both of us.(The picture is given up)...I told the lady to pack them.Then I walked to my home.While walking I tried to call Luhan but still he didn't answer.I was a little worried because he could usually pick up my calls if not then he would at least message.I called Sehun oppa."Yabusayo"he answered the call."Oppa are you with Luhan?"I asked him worriedly."Aniyo,why?Is something wrong"he asked to me."A-ni just"I said to him."Oh Tiffany I have some work here.I'll talk to you later,Mian"he said to me and he ended the call.I was a little suprised because he never ended the call like that.Is something wrong today??

Luhan's P.O.V

Today is our 4th monthsary and ofcourse I remember it so I want to suprise Tiffany.So I asked Ga Eul noon(Tiffany's sister)to take their parents somewhere to visit because I wanted make the suprise plan in the house.Fortunately she agreed then she gave the keys to e.I asked Sehun for help.We both decorated the whole house then in the terrace we prepared a table and pair of chairs for candle light dinner with some roses in the middle.I felt bad for ignoring Tiffany's calls and messages.We were decorating the terrace then Sehun came to me and he signaled that Tiffany called him.I told him to lie to her."Aniyo,why?Is something wrong?"he asked her.Then I said him to end the call.He did as I said."I am feeling bad for lieing"he said to me.I just nodded and smiled.Then after half an hour we finished decorating."Ahhh it's over"Sehun shouted."Thanks a lot"I said to him.Then he bid goodbye and he went home.I decided to call Tiffany now.First I messaged her."Come to school rooftop"I messaged to her then I ran to the school.I didn't wanted her to wait for me.When I reached there there was no one so I decided to wait for her.While I was waiting after few minutes I heard some footsteps coming towards the rooftop.I thought Tiffany so I stood up with a big smile but my smile faded when I saw Shin Hye."What are you doing here?"I asked her in a bit angry tone."Oppa Tiffany won't come"she said to me with a evil smile."What do you mean?"I asked a little worried."Because she is in my basement,locked"she said.I was so angry with what she said.So I pushed her to the wall very hardly."Ouch!!"she shouted in pain."I told you not to touch her,right?You don't understand me?"I said to her.I wanted to punch her even if she is a girl."I know oppa you love me too so I'll come back to you.Now leave me"she said then she pecked my lips.I was about to say something when I felt someone is watching.I turned then I saw Tiffany."Tiffany?"I called to her.Tears were dropping from her eyes."Tiffany,let me explain"I said to her but she ran away.She ran out of the school.I ran after her then I finally caught her."Tiffany believe me.Nothing happened like you are thinking."I said to her."Luhan now I know why you were ignoring my calls and messages."she said to me sobbing.I was speechless.I couldn't say that I was preparing for her surprise."Luhan this is the best gift I ever had and now you're free and you can go to Miss Shin hye.You got your freedom.I hope you liked your gift."she said to me.I felt as if 100 of knives stabbed my heart.My tears started to fall but I wiped it and I decided to run after her.I saw her walking slowly on the street.I ran towards her when I saw a big truck coming towards Tiffany."Tiffany"I shouted but she didn't respond.I ran as fast as I could and BAM!!!!

Tiffany P.O.V

I heard Luhan shouting my name but I didn't have courage to face him so I kept on walking ignoring him.I looked to my left and I saw a big truck coming towards me.I was froze there.I didn't knew what to do.I closed my eyes and I prepared to die.

.........Then.......

....BAM.........

I opened my eyes slowly.I thought I died but when I opened my eyes,tears started to roll down my cheecks.I felt someone's arms wrapping my body and it was Luhan."Luhan.Luhan"I shouted crying then he slowly opned his eyes.He was covered in blood."Please someone help him,Please.I beg you.Save him"I shouted crying."Tiffany?"Luhan said to me in a small tone."Luhan please don't die"I said to him.He slowly cupped my cheecks and his hands were cold."Sa...rang..he"he said to me and he closed his eyes."Luhannnnn"I shouted crying.Then suddenly someone hit me with a big stick from the back.I started feeling dizzy.Then I fainted.

Guys do you remember chapter 1 when everything begins from hospital.So this is the rest part.And this all was like a flash back.

Tiffany's P.O.V

Where am I?There are pipes connected all over my body and oxygen mask in my mouth.Am I in a hospital?Oh yeah,I got into an accident but wait..... where is Luhan?I try to turn my head to see but where is he??Did something happened to him?? I quickly got up but there was no one around.Then suddenly my unnie ran into the room.She quickly hugged me."I was...scared"she said to me.I just smiled and hugged to her."What happened to me?"I asked her."Police told that there was no driver so this must be someone's doing.They are still investigating.The doctor told that you can go to home today.And..."she was saying something when her phone vibrated.It was mom so I quickly grabbed her."Unnie don't say about this to omma and appa,promise me"I said to her."But..."she was trying to refuse me but I begged to her."Please I beg you.They'll jsut be too worried and anyway I am alright,right?So please"I said to her.She sighed and nodded her head.After few minutes she ended the call."They want me to go there now"she said and I just nodded."But how can I go leaving..."."Unnie you should go.Don't worry about me.I am fine"I said to her before she could finish her sentence."But.."again she was going to refuse."Aniyo unnie you should go otherwise mom and dad will get suspicious so please"I said to her."Aish!!!This girl"she said to me then she nodded."Then I'll get going"she said to me and hugged me once more."Ne bye"I said."Take care and if anything is wrong call me and take medicine in time and..."Then I pushed her out of the room."Ne unnie I'll take care of myself bye"I said to her.The room was silent now.Then a nurse came into the room."I'll pack your things then you can leave.Are you going alone?"she asked me.I nodded.I was still worried about Luhan.I don't know what might have happened.I decided to ask the nurse."Umm Is there anyone who was admitted with me?"I asked.She thought for a while and she replied to me."Ahhh yeah a guy named Luhan.He is also okay.But he hasn't woken up"she said to me.I thanked god for saving his life.Because of me he is in this condition.If I was not there then he would be okay.After that I went to home.When I got home I couldn't stop my tears from falling.The whole house was decorated and in every steps a paper was pasted on the wall."Happy 4th monthsary fany","You thought I forgot it,right?","Aniyo I haven't.How could I forget this special day","Mianhe for ignoring your calls and texts","Saranghe <3"..........I cried like a small child when I read all this.Then I went to the terrace and it was also beautifully decorated.I fell on the ground and I started crying again when someone gave me a tissue.I turned to see and it was..........Min Young

How's this chapter.I am sorry if it boring or is there is any grammar mistakes.And thank you for the reads,votes and comments :)