Akashi x Reader - Absolute

Spoilers for those who have NOT seen the Rakuzan and Seirin game in Season 3!!! You have been warned.

This is for my friend who just went through a breakup...

Picture doesn't belong to me!

You stood at the entrance of the Rakuzan gym and watched as Akashi made his way casually across the area that the practice was happening. He never failed to amaze you, even if it was the same move over and over again. You grew quite close to Akashi after your ex, (B/N) broke up with you. You were still sad that he broke up with you but neither of you were feeling the love any more so it was for the best. For some unknown reason the day that he broke up with you, you cried into your pillow when Akashi asked why you and (B/N) weren't together anymore. You and Akashi had been inseparable since that day.

You smiled at the team that you saw before you as you saw the trust and commitment each and every one of them had to the team and to winning. Ever since Akashi came back from the Winter Cup after losing to Seirin, he had to been nothing but nice to you and his teammates. Obviously him being bossy was part of his personality but his mind wasn't saying that he had to win.

"That was a good practice everybody go have a shower and then go home. I will see you tomorrow." Akashi said and you smiled at him. He turned around and saw you then a small smile made it's way onto his face.

"Hello Akashi." You said and then bowing slightly. When you straighten up you saw a small frown on Akashi's features.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me by my first name? Stop bowing as well." Seijuro said, and you smiled and nodded.

"So I was wondering if you want to....um....come over to mine tonight." You said, blushing and then leaning your head down so your (H/L) hair covered your red cheeks. You heard an almost inaudible chuckle coming from Seijuro and when you looked up, he had moved closer to you. You squeaked when his arms came around your waist and pulled you close so quickly that you hit your bodies at such a force you both almost fell over. His lips touched yours ever so gently and it took a few seconds for you to realise what was happening. You responded and then wrapped your arms around his neck. You felt him smile into the kiss and then he slipped his tongue in your mouth, exploring all the areas that were new to him. You heard a wolf whistle of a sudden and you pulled away so fast that you lost balance. Seijuro's arms were still around you but even he lost him balance and both of you fell to the floor, him hovering about you, his arms caging you to the floor. You looked over and saw the rest of the Rakuzan team, Reo was smirking so it was obviously him that whistled.

"Seijuro, help me. Your girlfriend is giving me the death stare." Reo said, and then when Seijuro looked down at you he started to laugh a genuine laugh which you hadn't heard in a while. He got up and then held out his hand for you. It reminded you of Makoto helping Haruka out of the pool from the anime Free. You were fangirling in your head at the thought of it but you placed your hand in hit and he pulled you to your feet. You were then pulled to his side as his arm came around your shoulders.

"Well if your finished then I would like to go to my Empress' house and then show her how much I love her." Seijuro said, turned and walked away with you by his side, leaving his teammates with their jaws to the ground. He smirked and that caused you to emit a very small giggle as that smirk was extremely sexy.

"Y-y-you said back there that you....l-loved m-me. Is that true?" You asked, playing with your fingers to distract yourself. Seijuro stopped and then put two fingers underneath your chin and lifted your face up, giving a quick peck before continuing to walk.

"I wouldn't kiss you and call you my Empress if I didn't. That spot is reserved for special people and that you are. Now lets go, I'm getting impatient."

When you both got to your house, you took your shoes off and then as you walked into the living room, Seijuro was observing every single bit and bob. You told him to wait in the living room while you went into the kitchen to prepare some food and surprisingly he agreed. You were in the middle of preparing two sandwiches for both of you when you started to sing softly.

"I tried to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals

Just not for long, for long-" Clapping stopped you from continuing to sing. Your eyes widened as you turned around and saw Seijuro leaning against the doorframe with a small smirk gracing his lips. You looked at them and then back to his eyes and then back to his lips again. You bit your bottom lip softly and then sighed before turning back and finishing the sandwiches. You turned around and Seijuro was really close to you for the second time that day. He grabbed the plate of sandwiches and then placed them to the side before lifting you onto the counter. He stood in between your legs and you then decided to be a bit bold and wrap your legs loosely around his waist. He picked up your hand and gave it a very soft kiss and then looked up at you.

"I won't be this gently all the time (F/N)." He said and the tone of his voice made you shiver with delight. He placed both his hands on your cheeks and then smashed your lips together and this time you were ready for it so you responded faster than before. It got heated very quickly and soon you felt his hands on the middle button of your shirt. All of a sudden it was ripped open and Seijuro was looking at your chest even thought you tried to cover it up.

"You won't be able to walk for a week after I'm done with you my Empress."

Mwahahaha....No Lemon!!!

Hello my wonderful readers!

Just an Akashi fanfic, sorry if he's a bit OOC but remember that this is after the Winter Cup after he reawakens to his 'normal' self if that's what you want to call him.....

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry for any mistakes.

Request in the comments or PM me :)

-Fantasybworm