Chapter 4

So, I'm sorry if there isn't any spacers but I wrote this on holiday on my phone and I don't like writing using the app :)

Jess POV;

I woke up in a panic, it was still dark outside and everyone was asleep, it was quite a warm night but I was shivering from the pure panic that had made my breathing raspy, I had vivid memories of the dream, more panic filling my head and restricting my air intake. I looked over at Joe and Patrick and then at Pete and Andy, they were all fast asleep. I climb out of bed and walk into the kitchen area, my legs still like jelly from the panic attack I was having. I grab a cup from the cupboard and wobble over to the sink, where I filled the cup with water.

'Are you okay?' Asks a voice from behind me, I turn to see Patrick, his hair standing up in a quiff from being asleep.

'Yeah, nightmare I guess.' I mumble, taking a sip of water and swallowing.

'Aww, do you wanna talk about it?'

'No, not really.' I reply, putting the cup in the sink and going back to bed, the panic attack was nearly gone but I knew that after the flashback typed dream, I wouldn't be able to get back sleep, I pull the duvet over my body and shut my eyes tight, I suddenly felt the duvet lift and a body climb in besides me, I knew instantly that it was Patrick, his breath tickling my neck, I felt my body relax and I rolled over to face Patrick and he wrapped his arm around me, flattering my hair down with his hands, I settled my my face in the crook of his neck and letting myself fall into a calm sleep with Patrick's arm around my middle.

Hes been my friend from, since I can remember, hes always been there for me but now, the feeling in my stomach isn't friendship, its more.

Do I l-...

Love my best friend?

YAYYY CHAPTER 4! Sorry for any typos, I'm writing this on my phone on the app.

I feel like the ending to this chapter wasn't very good, I'm sorry, I didn't know how to end it so I had to just end it somehow, hopefully, the next chapter will be much better than this 1 :)

-C A I T L I N