Chapter 18- We'll Ride This Rollarcoaster Of Emotions

Jess POV;

"You- you what?" Asked Meagan, sat with a very shocked look on her face.

"Look, I knew it wasn't a g-" I started.

"No, Jess," she stopped me. "Have you told anyone?"

"I- no."

"Really Jess, it's best if you tell someone." Meagan moves so she's sat next to me and put an arm around my shaking shoulder.

"I'm- I'm just not ready to talk about it."

"Who's this boy that did it? I'm going to kill him!"

"No don't, he's horrible, he'll kill you, please, I never told you okay." I try and beg.

"He's been threatening you hasn't he?" She asks.

"No, I- he did the night it happened." I give in on lying.

"It'll be okay, maybe it's best to stay in today and not go round Manchester." Frowns Meagan, sighing deeply.

"No, I still want to go, please just forget I told you."

"I can't, it's not something I should forget, I'll help you, I promise, it will be over soon." She smiles, squeezing my shoulder lightly.

---

The air had a small chill but Manchester looked pretty cool with its many people, busy streets and and markets.

While walking, we passed a man dressed in all white, holding his hands out, giving away free lollies.

"What the hell is he doing?" Laughs Patrick in my ear.

"I honestly don't know." I respond, laughing.

---

When we get to the Manchester eye, the place was crowded but not to busy if you get what I mean.

There was a little line for the Manchester eye and it went down pretty quickly. As we got onto the little pod, I spotted Patrick, standing next to Pete. He kept looking over at me and everytime I looked towards him, he'd look away. I laughed to myself at how adorable that was.

As the pod started moving up and stopping every so often, you got a good view of Manchester, it's city, large as life, it looked quite cool, sending a complete calm over me. I felt safe in a small pod with my friends, people I trusted, people that trusted me.

As the pod lowered back to the ground and we all piled off, Meagan came straight over.

"Hey, wasn't that fun, did you take any pictures?" She asks, waving her phone about.

"Actually, I never got to." I admit.

"That's okay, I can send you some of mine, I took a few." She smiles.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, hey I think Patrick is trying to get your attention." She grins, nodding her head towards a waving Patrick Stump.

I laughed and went over to him, he smiled.

"I want to talk to you, but in private." He mutters before 3 or 4 screaming girls come running over.

"Patrick, omg, I love you so much!" Squeals a blonde one, who kept brushing her fingers through her hair.

"Can we take a picture?" A girl with red dip dyed hair asks.

"Sure." Smiles Patrick politely.

"Hey, I'm sorry I don't know your name," the third one smiles at me.

"Sorry, I'm Jess, Joe's sister." I smile.

"Hi Jess, would you mind taking the picture of us with Patrick?" She asks.

"Sure." I take her phone and they all stand next to Patrick, smiling. I take a few pictures and hand her back the phone.

"Thank you." The third girl smiles.

"Thanks Patrick, bye!" They grin as they walk away, as they get a little further I hear them burst out squealing about how they'd just met Patrick Stump, we both laugh.

"Anyway, where were we?" I ask, looking back to Patrick.

"I wanted to talk to you." He says. "Somewhere private."

"Okay, I think we can go over there." I point to a bit where people have written their names under the Manchester eye.

We wander over and Patrick looks me in the eye.

"Remember what I told you the other day?" He asks, talking about when he told me he liked me back in the lounge on the tour bus. I nod.

"Yeah?"

"Well- I- er- wanted to give you something." He looked down at his feet, scraping his feet across the gravel over and over again.

"Okay." I smile, waiting for I'm not sure what.

Suddenly Patrick leads forwards, pressing his lips against mine. It takes me a moment to understand what's going on, before I'm melting into him, kissing back.

I hook my arms around his neck, a feeling of electricity shoots through my spine giving me goose bumps, something about this kiss felt natural, like it was meant to happen, like this was what I've been waiting for my whole life.

When Patrick finally pulls away, he looks straight to the floor.

"I'm sorry." He mutters, I place my finger under his chin and raise his head so I'm looking him straight in his beautiful eyes.

"There's no need to be sorry, that was beautiful." I whisper, pulling him into another kiss, I feel the electricity once again.

We get knocked out of this by a voice that sounded familiar to Pete Wentz voice.

"Come on smoochers, we gotta go." He laughs, I quickly look to the floor blushing. Patrick jogs towards Pete and I'm left walking slowly with Meagan.

"So, you guys seem natural together." She laughs, I blush again.

"Well, I-," I begin.

"We gotta fight the giant hurdle ahead though, Elisa."

I nod. "I don't think I can, I mean, me and Patrick aren't supposed to be together you know." I say.

"Er, yes you were." Laughs Meagan.

---

Back in the hotel, I had an all time low album playing through my headphones. The evening had drew in and I was cuddled up in bed. The others were watching a film in Patrick and Andy's room, I'd excused myself half an hour ago because I was 'tired', I really just needed to be alone and try to think straight about my day.

I fiddled with the wire of my headphones, wrapping it around my fingers then unwrapping it in a 'thoughtful' way.

I tried to understand everything that had happened, I'd told Meagan about Jack and what'd happened and she'd actually understood. Patrick had also kissed me, I was full of shock. Had he actually meant it? What do I do about Elisa?

I felt like most things in my life were starting to look up for once, I knew it wouldn't last for long, I was clueless to what was about to happen.

/::\

Hey guys! I hope u all had a great Xmas if u celebrate!

Anyways, this book is nearly at 1k reads, ilyasm !

Anyway,, I should sleep, it's midnight and I didn't sleep last night until 3am

-C A I T L I N