The New House

(I just wanted to thank everyone who has been reading, and also to tell you I started a new fanfic Called Bullied by Magcon *shawn is the good guy*, and i'm going on vacation, so I'll try and update as much as I can. And I also want to hear what you guys want to read so comment what you guys think should come next. And also I realized I was spelling Aaliyah wrong-auto correct)"Shawn" she yelled as she hugged me and Aaliyah, "Is the baby alright?" She continued,looking like she was about to cry at the news she was prepared to receive. "Yes, the baby is fine, but how are you" I asked holding her hand. "I'm just dandy, but what happened to me?" She asked and before I could answer Aaliyah blurted out "you have a condition where you won't have a normal pregnancy, but the baby's going to be ok". She cried a bit, but when she realized the baby would be ok, she calmed down.
[After checking out of the hospital]
(Ashley's POV) My mom was on a business trip, and to be honest- she never really cared about me. Mr and Mrs Mendes where there for me more then my parents ever where. My dad left before I was born. So trusting Shawn was a little hard at first. Even though he's the sweetest thing. "Do you still wanna go look for apartments?" Shawn hesitantly asked, I just nodded my head and held his hand. Since both Aaliyah and Shawn took the ambulance over here with me, we needed a taxi. The first apartment we looked at had 2 bedrooms-one with wooden floor and the other with carpet, a big kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, 3 bathrooms, and a laundry room. But Shawn didn't like it. So, we went to another one. This time it was an actual house. It had 5 bedrooms, a huge living room with wooden floor-and once again-a fireplace, 5 bathrooms, a basement-or as what Shawn wanted to be-a playroom for the baby, a big backyard, and a huge white kitchen. Aaliyah was just happy because she got a room for when she visited. We put down a payment on the house and started talking about where everything should go. "Can I have this one?!" Aaliyah yelled from the room at the end of the hall. It had a walk in closet, and a bathroom, as well as a private balcony. "Of corse" I said as I looked around. I could tell we where thinking the same thing- we where gonna love living here.