Sister?

(Sarah's POV)

"Babe?" I asked Shawn.

"Yeah" he answered looking up from his phone.

"Did you love her?" I blurted out, before thinking.

"Ashley? Of coarse" he said, making my heart sink to my stomach.

"Then why are you with me?" I asked with a tear.

"Listen, I will always love Ashley, but I've made to many mistakes. She'll never love me again. So I have to move on." He said, making me realize something.

"I can't do this" I said with a heavy heart of throwing what I have away.

"Do what?" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Go on like this, with you loving someone else, I've got to go. I hope you get Ashley back but I can't do this" I called before grabbing my coat and closing the door behind me. Part of me wished Shawn would come out and try and convince me to stay, but he didn't.

(Ali's POV)

"Hello?" I answered my phone to a blocked number.

"Hi Ali, it's Sarah" the person replied.

"Nope, your trying to get me and Haley kicked out of the house" I said, exiting the nursery and heading to my room.

"Hey! Your the one who said how willing Shawn was to cheat on Ashley" the voice echoed back through the phone

"Yeah, that was before Ashley let me live here, when I was 'dating' Shawn, didn't have a kid, and didn't hate you. Now, go be a good sister for once and leave me alone" I said, ending the call.