I'm Pregnant

In this something huge happens, and don't get mad cause I know this would never happen and also, Aaliyah is 13 and Hayes is 16

(Aaliyah's POV)

"I need your help" I whispered to my friend, Holly. We were sitting in my room trying to talk over the screaming coming from my brother and Ashley who were downstairs.

"With what? Cause I can't fix that" she said pointing downstairs.

"I'm serious, I think I might be pregnant" I cried.

"How?" Holly asked with pure concern.

"Are we really gonna go over how right now?" I asked, kind of in a joking manner.

"You know what I mean. Who's is it?" She asked again.

"Hayes" I quietly said, hoping she didn't hear, but she did.

"Hayes? He's like 3 years older then you!" She yelled rather loud.

"I know. It didn't happen on purpose, when him and the guys came over there was nowhere for him to sleep so I secretly let him sleep on the floor in my room, we played board games till midnight. The we got caught up in the moment and kissed, then it turned into a make out session, then got even more heated" I told her.

Before I could turn my head to look at her she was already out the door and downstairs to where all the boys where.

I ran after her but when I got down there all eyes were averted to the center of the room where holly stood about ready to punch Hayes who towered about 2 feet taller then her.

"What the hell were you thinking?" She screamed.

"What?" Hayes asked, with literally no idea what was happening.

"You got Aaliyah pregnant!" She screamed with tears now dripping down her face. But the tears didn't affect the anger the still burned on her face.

I ran over to her and attempted to pull her off of him. But failed. So I just started screaming at her.

"What are you doing?" I yelled.

"Yelling at him for ruining your life! Your 13!" She screamed back.

And then I did something I shouldn't of. I slapped her across the face. We kept hitting each other till Ashley and Cameron came and pulled us apart. Then we all heard a huge bang, when I looked over to see what it was I saw Nash beating the shit out of Hayes.

After Matt had pulled him off they sat us all down and asked what happened.

"Your pregnant?" Shawn asked me. This was the last thing I ever wanted, my older brother who's made more mistakes then anyone, looking down at me in pure disappointment.

I couldn't look at anyone so I put my head down and nodded.

"With my baby" Hayes asked in a worried tone. Which kind of made me mad.

I nodded my head again.

I look up at Hayes who looked as if he had just killed someone- scared and worried what would happen next.

"You got my sister pregnant? Who's 3 years
younger then you?" Shawn asked Hayes.

"Yeah, but I can explain bro, we where-" Hayes was saying, but Shawn got up and punched him.

"Stop!" I screamed at Shawn.

"What should I, he's not going to be there for you Aaliyah, he'll be a shity dad" Shawn said, looking at me with anger still in his eyes.

"Says you! I told you I was pregnant and you said you wouldn't be there!" Ashley screamed.

"That's different, we're old enough to have this talk" he yelled back.

"Shawn get out of my house now!" Ashely screamed at the top of her lungs.

Once again one of the guys escorted my brother out and Ashley, Nash, Hayes, and I all sat down in my room and started to talk to us.