Its a Girl...!

👶🏻Skip to Moving Day👶🏻
Today Mrs. Mendes and Aaliyah are moving in. Shawn had tried to talk to me about 100 times, but I'm not one of those idiots who's boyfriends cheat on them, come running back to them, and then jump right back into they're arms. Anyway, the doctor was right. Since I found out about Shawn I've gotten that same feeling about 3 times. But luckily, no blood this time. I was currently helping Aaliyah carry her stuff to the moving van. After we finished loading her stuff in, we went and helped Mrs. Mendes. "Mrs. Mendes, do you want me to take that box for you? It looks heavy" I watched her struggle with the huge box, " no thank you dear. You have to be careful, your pregnant. But thank you, I got it. And you can call me Sara" mrs Mendes uttered, still struggling with the box. After we finished with everything I decided to ask where Shawn was. "Oh, he's on a date with...um...Ali" she nervously said in response to my question. "Oh" is all i could get to come out of my mouth.

[when we got to the house]
As soon as we got in the house Aaliyah ran up the the room she claimed last week when we bought the house. Sara had a bedroom downstairs while Aaliyah, the baby, and I had rooms all on the second floor-upstairs.(picture above of all rooms). Remember when I said I thought I was gonna love living here? Well I still stand by that.

***Five Months Later***
"Sara" I yelled. "What's wrong she asked worried running out her room. We've been living together for along time. "I think my water broke!" I screamed with fear and happiness in my voice. "Aaliyah grab your shoes and get in the car now! And Ash get in the car, I'm driving you to the hospital. While we where in the car I thought about why I couldn't have an ultrasound, since I have the disease that affects my pregnancy they literally couldn't do one. So the doctor put me in a machine last month to tell me if the baby was healthy. Although it couldn't tell the gender or give me a picture of my baby. "Where here!" Sara yelled as we pulled into the ER section of the hospital.
****************
"It's a girl!" One of the doctors yelled. "Wait there's one more" he continued to yell. "What? There can't be another! Put it back in!" I yelled nervous and confused. All the doctors laughed and the doctor from before yelled once again, "It's another girl!".
********************
I sat there in a hospital room with Aaliyah and Sara holding the twins.
"What are you gonna name them?" Aaliyah asked. I sat there with both of my miracles, thinking about names.

(A/n comment 2 girls names for the twins)💕💕💕