This Broke Me

*knock* *knock*

"I'll get it" all the guys yelled, knowing they wanted to get out of the awkward position of watching us fight.

Everyone left but Nash and Cam. "Go" I demanded trying to hold back a laugh.

"Um... Guys, it's a woman from child services" Carter yelled.

"Who?" I asked

"Hi, I've been getting complaints from the neighbors about yelling. Some think the children are in danger" she explained.

"I can promise you they're not, with me at least" I looked at Shawn when I said that.

"I'm sorry ma'm but I have to take the children until we see no reason to suspect they're in danger" she seriously said.

"No" Shawn simply said.

"You can't take my babies, please" I crude. Matt came over and let me cry into is chest- Shawn wasn't happy.

Watching my little girls get into that ladies car killed me.

"Get out you cheating jerk! My babies are gone because of you and that girl" I screamed.

Shawn just looked at me. "I think you should go bro" Nash said, leading Shawn out the door.
--------------------------

"I can't do this anymore I just ca-" I was interrupted by the sudden urge to run to the bathroom. When I got there I kneeled over the toilet and let lose of my breakfast. I literally haven't been sick like this since I was pregnant with the twins.

Oh no.

"Shawn" I called with tears in my eyes.

He came in, looking as if he was ready to yell, but the look dropped when he saw me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I think I'm pregnant" I told him, with more salty tears dripping down my face.

"I love you, but all we do is yell and fight, I'm sorry but I'm leaving" he seriously said.

This broke me.

Short chapter but my phone broke and I haven't been able to update, so I wanted to update so yah...