I'm Gonna Be a Aunt

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
I reluctantly opened my eyes to press snooze on the alarm, only it wasn't my alarm. It took a little while to realize that I wasn't in my room either. I looked over to see Shawn letting out soft snores. I just smiled for awhile until I dragged myself out bed, carefully making sure I didn't wake Shawn. Since we've known each other our whole life, I didn't hesitate to take a shower in his house like I would in my others friends' houses. After I got out of the shower and put on one of Shawn's shirts I took out of his drawer before I got in the shower, and threw on the pair of high wasted light washed shorts I was wearing before. I decided to check my phone before heading back to Shawn's room. *knock knock*
"Are you dressed?" I heard Aaliyah call.

"Yeah" I replied smiling at the fact someone else was awake.

She walked in and started laughing uncontrollably,

"What?" I asked looking at her with a puzzled face, which made her laugh even more. She pointed to my head with one hand, and the other clutching her stomach from laughing.When i realized she was talking about the towel I had wrapped around my head to dry my hair, I started laughing to. I loved that I had Aaliyah to laugh with, since I don't have siblings, especially a sister. The crazy thing was I met Aaliyah before Shawn.
"I'll see u later" I said tapping her nose

I was almost out the door before She started saying something,

"Why are you always hanging with him. I know your dating, but come on" she said with a sad look on her face that broke my heart.

"Can you keep a secret" I asked her knowing the answer

"Yes" she said with a sincere look on her face.I grabbed her hand and lead her into Shawn's room.As we walked through the door I held my pointer finger up to my lips signaling to be quiet.I walked over to his dresser where under all the clothes, lied the 2 positive pregnancy tests from the other day. Shawn hid them so his parents wouldn't find them, we both decided it would be best to tell them later on.

I took one out and showed Aaliyah, I wasn't even going to pretend she didn't know about babies and stuff. She was 12, not clueless.
She looked at the test, then me, then back at the test. "Woah" she uttered, I could tell she was at a loss for words, she got up and gave me a hug, "I'm gonna be an aunt" she mumbled