Married

"Are you gonna keep it?" Ashley asked in a gentle tone.

"I don't know" I admitted, my eyes glossy.

"I'll be there for you with whatever you need" Hayes comforted her.

I don't know that but after Hayes said that Ashley lost it. Tears started to pour out of her eyes and I could tell this had to do with Shawn.

"What's wrong?" Nash asked.

"I told Shawn I was pregnant yesterday and he said he didn't want to be with me" she said in between sobs.

I couldn't believe my brother did that to her.

(Ashley's POV)

"Yeah, can you come over?" I said into the phone. On the other side was Niall Horan from 1D. Ever since I kicked Shawn out of the house last mouth we've been talking a lot.

"Yeah. I'll be right over" he replied right before he hung up.

* knock knock*

"Coming" I yelled.

"Niall, what took so lon-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw a girl standing there.

"Hello, is Shawn home?" She asked in a very polite way.

"No, I'm sorry he doesn't live here anymore. Who are you?" I explained.

"Sarah" she said.

"Mommy" I heard Emma calling.

"Coming baby" I yelled back. "Um, come in" I said the Sarah.

"Awe, is this the Shawn's sisters? He talks so much about them." Sarah asked, kneeling down to say hi to Emma and Emily who were happy.

"Hi Sarah" Emma said.

"Hi Sawah" Emily, who's been developing a whisp, said.

"You know her girls?" I asked them with confusion of how my kids know Sarah, the girl my ex boyfriend cheated on me with.

"Yea mommy, she comes over to see daddy when your not home" Emma said in the most casual tone ever.

"Get out! And by the way, these are his kids, and I'm his ex girlfriend. GET OUT!" I yelled at Sarah who had a smirk on her face.

"Bye the way, Shawn and I are getting Married" she said with an evil smile.