Decisions

I'm only 4 months along and I'm experiencing mayor morning sickness, while everyone one else in the house is sick because of seeing both me and Aaliyah vomit every 10 minutes. I talked to my lawyer and he said that the court date should be next week. This whole Shawn situation has been killing me. He was my first love, my first kiss, the father of my children. But he's also a lying, cheating, dirtbag.

"Mommy" I heard a tiny voice behind me. I turned around to see Emma crying.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her, opening my arms to seat her on my lap and hug her.

"I miss daddy" she cried.

"I know baby, but daddy has been a pretty bad daddy lately" I tried to explain in as little detail as possible.

"Dammit" my 5 year old daughter said.

"Where did you hear that?" I asked her, quite alarmed.

"Ali" she said, then ran off to play.

I headed downstairs to the basement door and knocked. When she didn't answer I opened the door and walked down the stairs. I saw Ali in Haley's room talking on the phone. I stopped dead in my tracts when I heard Matt's name.

"Matt, I love you to, but I can't leave the house right now. I have to take care of Haley. I've told you before, she's my number one priority" I heard Ali saying. I realized it wasn't polite to ease drop, so I walked into the room.

I'll call you later. I love you Babe" she said before hanging up.

"Hey, why did my 5 year old just say dammit and say she heard it from you?" I asked.

"Me? I rarely say dammit, but I'm sorry. I'll try and be more careful with what I say around the girls" she apologized. I didn't want to make it bigger then it was so I just said it was ok and ran upstairs, looking for the closest bathroom. When I found it Aliyah was already knelt over the toilet so I did the most logical thing I could possibly think of. I knelt over the bathtub and let loose of my breakfast, being pregnant with the twins wasn't this bad as far as I remember.

When I was finally finished for now I ran the tub water to rinse out what I did and headed over to the sink to brush my teeth.

"You ok?" I asked Aaliyah when she finished as well.

"Yeah, for now anyways" she laughed.

"How's being pregnant?" I questioned.

"Good, Hayes is helping a lot" she said with a smile.

"You two are adorable" I commented.

"So are you and Niall" she said, nudging me.

"Thanks, but we're only friends for now" I said, frowning thinking about Shawn and the look on his face when he saw me and Niall. I still love Shawn, but I can't handle him hooking up with a new girl every time I finally trust him.

"Do you think your brother will ever change?" I blurted out.

"I don't know. I know he loves you and the twins more then anything in the world, but I think temptation was something Shawn always gave into. So it's a wait and see game. Why? Do you still love him?" She answered.

"Of coarse, but I can't keep going through with him cheating on me every time I turn around. And I gave him a second chance after Ali, but he did it again" I said, letting out a tear.

"I know. I honestly can't tell you to forgive him or to not forgive him, but I can tell you to think about what you'd rather have, Niall who has so far proven himself, or Shawn who's your first love, best friend, baby daddy, but a bit risky" she said, and on that note she left.

Who am I gonna pick?