Will You Be My Girlfriend?

(Picture above of Ali and the baby, Ali when she was pregnant, and the baby)

"Do you want to go home?" Sara asked Ali, "Yes please. I can't wait to get this little one home" Ali responded.

(Ali's POV)
As I was buckling Haley into her car seat Ashley asked me a question I wasn't sure how to answer- "hey, I know you don't want Shawn to know, but the twins are 9 months old, I decided to let Shawn come over and see them . I know it's non of my business but don't you think you should tell him?". "Maybe, and you know he really loves them. When they called Mathew daddy, it killed him. And when he comes over to see Emma and Emily I'll tell him" I agreed, "he's coming over today at 5:00" she nervously said. It took my a minute to take it all in, but I finally said "ok. It's only 2:30. So I have time to get settled in with Haley".

When we got home I headed straight to the basement. When I moved in the basement was like an apartment. It had   A kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, a barroom and a spare room. Later in the spare room became the nursery. I unpacked all the clothes I brought to the hospital, and lied Haley down in her room for a nap. *Ding* *dong* "I'll get it" I called as I ran up the stairs. "Ali?" Shawn sakes when I answered the door. "Hey Shawn, I know your here to see Emma and Emily, but can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked with hope he would say yes. "Yeah" he said, but it came out sounding more like a question. Without saying another word I lead him downstairs and brought him to the door of the nursery. "Are you ready?" I asked him, "Yeah" he said with a nervous voice, like he didn't know what was about to happen. I opened the door and headed over to the crib where Haley was sleeping, I carefully picked her up and brought her over to Shawn. "Awe, who's this?" He asked looking at her with his big brown eyes. "Haley, our daughter" I introduced. "Our daughter?"Shawn asked, "I'm sorry, I'm here for you and Haley, but I love Ashley. She's my best friend. I don't know why I cheated on her, but I know I love her and the twins". "Shawn, I know. I just though you would want to know about her. Now, go be with Ashley. We'll be up in a bit" I said hugging him. I honestly knew Shawn lived Ashley, the way he looked at her said it all. That's the real reason I broke off the engagement. I know I should be mad I just let my ex fiancé 'ditch' me and our newborn baby, but he lives Ashley and Ashley loves him, and I don't need a man right now- I have my baby girl, and that's truly all I'll ever need.

(Ashley's POV)
"Hey Shawn, Emma and Emily are upstairs-" he cut me off, " I was actually hoping to talk to you. Listen Ashley, I don't who why I cheated. But I know that your my life. And when you told me you where pregnant Emma and Emily became my life to. I screwed up, but I want to make it right between me and you. Because Ashley Janna Reyes I'm in love with you". "I love you two Shawn, but what about Ali? She just had Haley and it's not fair to her" I responded as my smile faded. "She said she's fine with is, but what about Matt?" Shawn asked, "we broke up after I told him I wanted to have you over to see the twins" I replied. "Well, I said this once and now I'll say it again, Ashley will be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes" I said and we kissed