Babys R Us

After Matt left I decided to tweet-
@Lizzzzzzzy_girl
I don't know if ifs possible to love your life anymore then I love mine with Matt💕 Emma👶🏻 and Emily👶🏼 <PHOTO ATTACHMENT ABOVE>

"Hey Aaliyah want to do something today" I asked a board Aaliyah, "Yes! But what?" She questioned with a smile. "Well, I have to go shopping for the twins, and who better to bring then Aunt Aaliyah?" I replied with a smile. After she said she I took out my phone to tell Matt-

Matty❤️-hey babe I'm on my way home
Ashty💕- can you watch the twins? I told Aaliyah k would take her to Baby R us to shop for Emma and Emily
Matty❤️-of coarse Ash, and who was that girl your ex was with
Ashty💕-the girl he cheated on me with
Matty❤️-I'm so sorry. You know I love you and the twins more then anything in the world right?
Ashty💕-of coarse babe and I'm leaving now, Sara is watching them. When you get home can you warm their bottles?
Matty❤️-ok, and have fun🍼
Ashty💕-I will💜

(Aaliyah's POV)
When Ashly was done texting Matt we got in the car and took off to Baby R us. The car ride was silent, but not awkward silent. I know- I confuse myself to. Anyways, I turned the radio in and guess what song came on? They don't know about us- also known as Ashley and Shawn's song. "Um...Aaliyah, let's see what else is in" Ashley said trying to hold back the tears.

🚗skip ride to store🚗
When we got we grabbed 8 outfits. They're the cutest things. Each outfit one twin got, the other twin got too. But midway through our shopping spree we saw..."Ali?" Ashley asked the girl with dirty blonde hair, "yeah?" She answered before she could see who had called her name. "What are you doing here" Ashley asked with a puzzled face, "well, I realized what j had done to your family, so after we left your house I broke off the engagement with Shawn and came here to buy a gift for the twins. I'm so sorry Ashley" she confessed  now knowing who she was talking to. "Ashley, it's fine. You didn't know I was pregnant, I blame it in Shawn. And thank you so much, do you wanna come over for a while?" Ashley I intend her over?!? "I would love to if you want me to" Ali finally said, she was letting tears fall.

🚗Skip Car Ride🚗
"I can't believe you just forgave her" I blurted out, "neither can I. But she knows what she did and she wasn't the one I was dating" Ashley calmly replied

(Ali's POV)
I'm so happy Ashley forgave me. Now I'm following her to her house- not in the creepy way, she invited me over and since I had my car and Shawn drove there last time we went-I had to.

When we got there Ali started saying "I have news", "what is it?" I asked as me and her say in the couch. "I'm...pregnant" she cried. "That's amazing news. Isn't it?" I asked confused. "Yeah, I guess but I don't want to tell Shawn. And since you have 2 children, maybe you could help me" she asked me, "and if I tell my parents they'll kick me out". "Well, we just had the basement redone, there's like an apartment down there. And I won't tell Shawn" I promised.

***6 Months Later***
When Ali started living her she was only one mounts along. And now-six mounts later- here we are. In a hospital waiting for her to have her baby.

"Would you like to go in?" The doctor asked Aaliyah, Sara, and I. We all nodded and he lead us to where Ali lied with a beautiful baby girl. "Hi everyone, meet Haley" Ali announced. "She's so precious" I said, sitting down at the end of the bed.