01//permanant vaction

the year 1920, ogygia

Luke waked along the shore, tears streaming down his pale face. He was a damsel in distress, trapped on an island forever. That was a terrible curse!

Granted, his father atlas was cursed to hold up the sky for all eternity, so being left on a deserted island didn't seem that bad in comparison.

The gods had told him that there would be another thing to his curse, but he had not discovered it yet.

But, hey, he was doing fine. In his new found home, he had invisible servants to cook for him, and make him clothing. He didn't have to lift a finger. Maybe the gods were pampering him just a little bit because all he did was support his very own father in the war against the gods. He had no other option, but to fight with his father.

He had no idea that time went so strangely here on his island, that thousands of years had passed outside of it. Greece was now insignificant, and castles had been built. Shakespeare had lived and died in one blink of his blue eyes. Then, city's came up, and the roaring twenties began. Luke was still in the mindset of Ancient Greece. He felt like he was only one day into his permanent vacation.

Suddenly the tide came in, and brought a boy in with it. His slick suit was tattered and torn, and his brown hair was peeping out from a very odd hat. He looked strange, why would anybody want to wear such odd clothes?

Luke rendered the boy unconscious. The strangers eyes were shut tight, but luke could make out a faint heart beat.

Luke struggled to carry him to the small cave that he had made his home on the island. Once Luke got there, he laid the boy down on the white bed.

What Luke did not know, was that his true curse would begin when Ashton woke up.
-
okay guys, you have no idea how excited i am to write this. i think there will be five chapters in each section until an oath to keep a final breath if you know what this is based off of other than the original greek tale.

i know it's lashton at the moment. soon it will be cake, but this books mostly muke so chill.

if anyone's confused you can wikipedia calypso and click on the myth. basically though, calypso is an immortal goddess and her dads a titan. when the titans had the war with the Greek gods calypso fought with them and they lost. so now she's cursed to live on an island alone.

bye guys!
-jaden