Chapter Seventeen

"You're getting married?!" Chester grinned excitedly. He was feeling extremely put down from what Mike's parents had said but couldn't even begin to dwell on it from the sudden news. Rob and Toby smiled and nodded.

"I'm so happy for you guys! That's awesome! When did this happen?" Mike gasped, all the anger towards his family gone. It was truly great news for all of them. The pair couldn't have picked a better time to drop the bomb, it distracted everyone from the disapproval of Mike's parents.

"Well we've been together since Toby and Chester came here and it may be too soon but I truly do love her and she loves me. We've already been through things like moving in together and so on so it felt appropriate." Rob explained. Even though it definitely seemed sudden, it was fantastic news.

"We're all so happy to hear that! Have you guys planned anything yet?" Phoenix asked with a smile.

"Yeah, kind of. We wanted a wedding with just us. Jay can come too but otherwise, keep it small. None of our parents are coming, it'll be that tiny. We're thinking as soon as possible. Toby wanted to get married by the ocean so we'll just get a priest and make it happen when we want." Rob explained and Toby hugged his side.

"So... When are you guys getting married?" Brad asked, looking at Mike and Chester who immediately startled blushing. Everyone laughed at how awkward they suddenly got. "You two are too easy."

"Jokes on you, we fucked in your bed." Chester smirked and Brad's face dropped. Everyone else started laughing and Mike caught onto Chester's lie.

"Why are you all laughing? You think we just clean your sheets because we want to?" Mike laughed and everyone stopped moving. They all slowly began to leave the room and once it was just Chester and Mike, they bursted into laughter, tears streaking down their faces.

"Oh my god that was great." Chester cried and clung onto Mike's shoulder.

"Now every time we clean their sheets for them, they'll think we did it on their bed!" Mike laughed and tried to catch his breath. He looked down at Chester and couldn't help but adore Chester's smile and his expression of pure joy. He hugged the smaller boy's frame and the two settled down after Mike suddenly grew serious.

"What're you thinking about?" Chester asked and Mike smiled.

"What Brad said."

"That we're too easy? Don't let that get to you." Chester smiled and Mike nodded reluctantly. He didn't mean that but if Chester didn't assume what Mike was thinking, he wouldn't force it.

"Yeah." He simply replied and hugged him again. "I know you over-think so when you do, don't about what my parents said. They don't matter if they can't accept you. Us."

"Sure." Chester rolled his eyes and Mike knew this was going to be a problem. Hopefully not a big one. "Mike, they'll always matter to you. They're your family. I just want you to know that if you ever want me to go, I will."

"I'll never want you to go." Mike breathed, hurt that Chester would even think he would.

"Just remember it's okay if you get sick of me, I'll get it. Don't be afraid to leave me." Chester smiled gently. Mike sighed and kissed his head.

"Whatever, Chazzy." Mike gave up. Rob came tumbling down the stairs, shouting for everyone to get down there. After about a minute, everyone was gathered together. Rob seemed extremely excited but Toby didn't even seem to know what was going on. "What is it, Rob?"

"Okay, I know this is super sudden but... I got a call from the priest I was going to have do the wedding and he said he's available tomorrow. Toby, we can get married tomorrow!" He exclaimed excitedly and Toby broke into a massive grin and hugged Rob tightly.