TRANSPORTATION

Cadence💞
"Yaaaaaawwwwwwn"
I jump out of bed with a cocky smile on my face. I look into my crystal mirror and to my surprise my mane looks like a seven layer cake. Strands of hair sit on top of more hair making a layer. I giggle.

"Honey time for breakfast"

Shining armour always likes me on time.
I gallop to my white-board and I read a bold sentence circled with red marker:

VISIT WITH PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE TODAY!!!!!

My heart leaps into my throat. I have to go!
---------------------------------------------------
"All aboard for ponyville" my personal train operator calls to me.

"Flash" I call my guard "I want you to come with me"

He nods and we step on to the train that sparkles a red and brown shade.
My flank hits the seat and I immediately feel it sink in the softness. it is the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on.

"You ok princess?"

I glance and see flash is staring at me

"Oh...I'm just getting cozy"

I think this will be a nice ride.
---------------------------------------
TWO BROKEN TRACKS AND A EMPTY GAS TANK LATER.......

I was wrong. Not only was that a HORRIBLE ride, but I am late for twilight!
What a fool I was for sitting in those awesome seats for two hours while the train guy fixed the problems with the train. I should have just gotten up and fly.

"Should I walk you to her highness's door?"

"You should really just call her Twilight"

"Ok. Should I escort you to Twilight's door?"

"That would be lovely. Thank you Flash Sentry"

"Your welcome"

When Flash and I get to Twilight's door I thank him and ask him to leave. He hesitates for a moment but does what I request. The door opens.

"CADENCE"

"TWILIGHT"

"Sunshine sunshine ladybugs awake"

"Clap your hooves and do a little shake"

We laugh as our hoofshake succeeds and we give each other a hug.

The rest of the afternoon we spend at Twilight's castle; using the silliest spells on each other. I think I was actually a frog at one point.

Then, night falls and we have the most relaxing dinner out on her patio. I have a weat salad. She has some oat burgers.

She leads me to a large bedroom suite after we're done, and I must say; it is gorgeous!
The walls sparkle and glow blue and purple. The bed is double the size of the one in the suite at the crystal empire.
I flop down on the clean sheets and immediately feel amazing. Twilight smiles, says goodnight and leaves me with the room. after five minutes of shuteye on the bed, I fall into a deep, deep sleep.