THE PERFECT GUY

Twilight🌟

*PREVIOUS NIGHT*

I step out of the castle because I need some fresh air. The courtyard is quiet and the eerie moonlight shines down on the roses. I turn my attention on what I came out here for......Flash. He already calls me by a nickname. How cute. I blush and dream about that perfect hair. Those dreamy eyes. He is the perfect guy. I stop. We are just friends. I like it that way. I have no idea why I am thinking otherwise.

I spot a flower that is lying on the path leading to the gazebo. Their is another one behind it. It almost looks like a trail. my heart flutters with excitement. How romantic.

I trot over their and pick up the first flower. My mouth waters with the tasty treat between my teeth but I resist. Is it really appropriate to eat my gifts. I continue picking up the things and follow the trail right into the gazebo. The whole thing is decorated with candles and ribbons. I lift my head to see a very familiar face. I drop the flowers.

"STORMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We run together and hug for what seems like ages. we break apart.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you"

I blush.

Storm cloud was my best friend in magic kindergarten and all through grade school. We did absolutely everything together. Before we graduated for high school he asked me out. We loved each other so much. The only reason we broke up was he moved to manehatten. I am thrilled to see him now.

"Your so beautiful. I missed you so much. I have big news"

"What is it"

"I'm moving to ponyville!!!!!!"

I squeal in delight. He brings me close again. My cheeks glow red as he looks down on me.

"The days we were together were the happiest days of my life"

"I agree"

His bright blue eyes shine on mine in the bright candlelight. We hug and I rest my head on his shoulder. His shaggy yellow mane brushes my face. His bright blue coat is soft to the touch. I realize his features are the opposite of Flash's.

"I still love you Twi"

I totally forgot that's what he called me back when we were together. I can't believe I let Flash use it.

"I love you too "

"Can we get back together"

"I think so"

He touches his lips to mine and we kiss. My eyes close and I feel warm hand happy. He smiles and I do too. We draw away and laugh a little.

"I'm so happy you feel the same way I do about you"

"I love you. Did you know that"

"Yes. Twilight i love you too"

We agree to meet here again this Friday. I flutter back to my castle and into my room. I slip in bed and close my eyes. I'm so happy that I almost miss the text from Flash sentry.

********************************************************
*PRESENT DAY*
When I have to meet Flash for lunch I feel like I would do anything but that. The meeting with stormy last night has made me a lot more distant to Flash. All I want to think about right now is stormy. I am in love with HIM not flash after all.

When we meet up I avoid him the whole time. He is just not Stormy.