Tears And Togetherness

Just before I start I just want to let you guys know thank you so much for reading! It means a lot!

Rarity👠
My tears flood the bathroom floor hours after the break up. Trust me I have been through a thousand of these but this one was especially painful. Since I am in my late teen years (19) I always think that I will someday get married and I really thought that my dear Flashy would be that stallion.

*knock* *knock* * ding dong*

I hear my doorbell go off so I splash some cold water on my face and dash to the front door. I open it and to my dismay Twilight is there with flowers floating beside her.
"Hey Rarity"

"What" I snapped

"I am so sorry about your breakup "

"Your not sorry you are thrilled to get Flash back" I practically scream.

She looks actually sad for me. Inside I was not mad but I still wanted her to work for my acceptance.
So she bows her head and softly starts to sing

"Is it too late now to say sorry, yeah"

I am not a personal fan of Huston Beaver, partially because one: he is a beaver and two: all he sings is gibberish because again he is a beaver. Luckily, Fluttershy translates it for us. But Twilight rarely sings to me so I accept her apology.

"Oh darling, it is ok. It is not your fault that Flash likes you better than me. You are my best friend. A boy could never break us up"

We run together and hug. Maybe it is Flash who is the jerk. Nah, I don't hold grudges.....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Twilight🌟
Three hours earlier.....
Oh my goodness! Did Flash just break up with Rarity? That means he is single! Wait... That also means my friend is devastated. I should talk to her later.

"Should we go inside?" Flash takes me but the waist and walks me through the silver doors.

I smile up at him (he is 2 inches taller than me). He smiles back down at me.

"You know when I was with Storm Cloud I felt something missing inside and I didn't when I was with you"

"Same but with Rarity"

"So you were missing something when with me?" I frown

"No no no I was missing it when I was with Rarity"

Ok. Good, he feels the same way about me that I feel about him.

We sit down at a table inside a little booth with red curtain surrounding us. The lighting is very romantic and dark (bright enough to see each other though). I glance at the menu to see what I'll eat

                     Menu
Spaghetti.......................$14
Salmon..........................$12
Oat garlic salad.............$11
Spaghetti for 2..............$18
Iced oat specialty..........$17

Woah! Pricey and elegant. I think I'll settle on the oat garlic salad when flash says:
"Wanna share the spaghetti for two?"

*gulp* he wants to SHARE SPAGHETTI!!!!!!!!! How incredibly hot is that?!?!?!?!?

"Sure, only if you want to"
"Of course I do" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

We chat and laugh for about 15 minutes until our food arrives. A very fancy (and big) plate gets set on our table. I take a fork and twirl it around the long strands and pop them into my mouth. Mmmm! So good!
Every bite I secretly hope that I take the opposite end of one he eats to re-create a lady-and-the-tramp moment.

The plate is almost finished when we both take a strand at the same time. I feel a tug on the other end of mine. Yes! We slowly get closer and closer until we are so close that I smell his minty breath. He winks at me before her full on kisses me. We totally forget about the spaghetti and just smooch. I feel in love.

When we say goodbye later on the butterfly's in my stomach have completely flown away.