SPA DAY

Twilight🌟
I wake up this morning and sit up in my bed. To my horror Stormy is next to me. In my bed. I Yelp and he squints his eyes open.

"WHAT THE H WERE YOU THINKING? WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED????? WHAT HAPPENED?!?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH"

He smiles. He puts his hoof on my chest. I glare at him.

"Well..."

"I got up in the night and you were screaming in your sleep. You were having a nightmare. I sat on your bed and stroked you gently until you calmed down. I got up to leave and you muttered to me in your sleep. You told me to stay. So I laid down and slept with you"

I relaxed. Its not like anything happened when he slept with me. And anyways we are dating. What's so bad about one night. I don't remember the nightmare though.

"Ok. I'm sorry for yelling and cussing at you"

"Can you make it up to me"

I smile and lean in. We smootch each other for a long time. We snuggle up to each other. We make out for a even longer. I smile and he does too. The door creaks open. We break apart to see spike standing there, humiliated. His cheeks glow a bright red and his mouth is open.

"I.....i...ill be going now"

He speeds off. Stormy and I laugh. We finally get up. We sneak out of the castle and go to the new couples place downtown. Its closed till 12:00 pm so we decide to meet up for dinner. This will be our first official date. We part and I gallop to the spa.

I get the half-day treatment. First I get my hooves done. The stylist takes one look at my hooves and screams. She shakes her head in shame (on me) and I blush.

"You really need to look after your hóoves bettér. I'll polish zem till ou can zee your own reflection"she said with her deep accent.

I nod and she scrubs them with a cream that I recognize from a commercial I saw last month. Then she soaks them with a blue liquid and I watch as the cream drains away. She paints a clear polish on my hooves and I stand up. I can see my reflection in my hooves!

"What is next?"

"Your face"

"What about my face"

"Everysing"

"Hey!"

She gets rid of my 'horrible' facial hair. She says I have a unibrow and a slight moustache. I remind her I'm a girl.

When I'm all done I head to the mall. I need new clothes. I walk in IM SO FANCY clothing boutique and grab a beautiful dress. It is blue with white ribbon. I try it on. It fits like a glove.

I go to the cashier and set it down on the table. She types something in her machine and the price pops up.

$215.00

I whistle. That's expensive good thing I'm royal. Because royal = rich. I hand her my bits and take the dress.
Next I head over to the shoe store. I get the most gorgeous pair of ruby high-heels . they costed $92.89.

I head home and get dressed. Then I teleport to my own private hair salon. I get it into an bun with braids and twirls decorating it. Then Tahlia (the stylist) does my makeup too. I look fantastic.
--------.----------.-----------.------------.-----------.------------.------------.--------------.------------.------------.-------------.------