LUNCH FOR LONERS

Cadence💞
I flip the ponyville newspaper page. After such a fantastic time yesterday I want to have more fun with Twilight today! A picture of a restaurant called ' the hut ' catches my attention. The headline says

NAMED NUMBER ONE RESTAURANT IN ALL OF PONYVILLE

i smile. Maybe Twilight and I can go there. Perfect!
--------------------------------------------------------------
*knock knock*
"Helloooooo? Twilight? Any pony here"

I widen her bedroom door and to my great surprise the place is empty. Huh, how strange of her to leave so early.

I step inside and spot a piece of paper on top of her desk. I creep over and read the note. It says to remember to be at the shack at twelve o' clock. Hmmmmm, how peculiar.

Well, I may just meet her there.
-----------------------------------------
I head towards oak street; the street that 'the hut' sits on. I can roughly see my destination but very poorly because of all this fog. I look to the sky and the sun has disappeared behind the bunches of clouds.

By the time I get there my hooves ache and I feel exhausted. Trust me, you would know the feeling if you walked 2 miles to get to one restaurant. Why not fly? Because my beloved Shining Armour told me to walk as much as possible. Its good for my heath.

I spot a pretty pink flower with pink mist above it. I head over there and give it a sniff. it smells like lollipops and rainbows. I see a shape right beside it that looks just like flash. I wonder why he's there........im too tired to ask. I trot over to the entrance.

I push the hardwood door open and the first thing I notice is how the light floods the room so perfectly. A pony with a red mane and tail approaches me and asks me if it was just me. I nod and she leads me to a small, round table with a padded wooden seat.

I flip open the menu and decide to order the tropical fruit cocktail and the diet salad (with cucumber, shaved carrots, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, shaved oats and ranch dressing). She leaves and I lean back into the backrest. How great is this?

It's just too bad Twilight isn't here, with me

Wait....... Can Flash possibly be dating Twilight? The signs all say yes! The clock watching the note and now the bush.

Well let's just see about that.
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Thanks for reading!
Sorry for the short chapter📖
If you haven't remembered 'the hut' was the restaurant Twi and Flash were supposed to hang out at that day! So think about that.

Remember to:

Like👍🏼

Comment💬

Vote✔️